1. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Feb '10 11:07
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    The songs not called 'Watchtower', it's called 'All Along the Watchtower'.

You can't drop half of the title song title just to make it fit?!
    busted again!, but there is no question, Dylan who was a resident of New York, regularly passed the Manhattan bridge where our headquarters are and stole our Logo for his song! One cannot fail to see it as one crosses the bridge!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wallyg/181766574/
  2. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    15 Feb '10 11:15
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    busted again!, but there is no question, Dylan who was a resident of New York, regularly passed the Manhattan bridge where our headquarters are and stole our Logo for his song! One cannot fail to see it as one crosses the bridge!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wallyg/181766574/
    If you can find me a quote from Dylan saying that i'd be happy to read it. If not it's just more postulation.

A nice story though.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Feb '10 11:28
    If you can find me a quote from Dylan saying that i'd be happy to read it. If not it's just more postulation.

A nice story though.
    such stories only exist in folklore and are not for the uninitiated! 😉 in other words, busted again!
  4. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    15 Feb '10 11:34
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    such stories only exist in folklore and are not for the uninitiated! 😉 in other words, busted again!
    That's two 'porky-pies' in one morning Rob, not a good way to start the week.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Feb '10 11:381 edit
    That's two 'porky-pies' in one morning Rob, not a good way to start the week.
    porky pies? porky pies?, you mean creative journalism, ahem!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree