1. Joined
    06 Jul '12
    Moves
    14 Oct '12 21:46
    Sometimes in life we come up on large brick walls. We can't go around them, we can't climb over them and we can't tunnel under these walls. We have no choice, but to either give up or go through the wall. It looks so big. It seems so strong and powerful. When we look at the entire task of trying to get through it, we just can't picture how we would succeed. The answer can only be "one brick and one day" at a time. Brick by brick and day by day, that wall is coming down. Success must be measured in small steps. One thing is for sure, the wall can only be so thick. It must give in and it must come down.
  2. Joined
    19 Mar '12
    Moves
    14 Oct '12 21:48
    Originally posted by Lloyd E Adkins
    Sometimes in life we come up on large brick walls. We can't go around them, we can't climb over them and we can't tunnel under these walls. We have no choice, but to either give up or go through the wall. It looks so big. It seems so strong and powerful. When we look at the entire task of trying to get through it, we just can't picture how we wou ...[text shortened]... thing is for sure, the wall can only be so thick. It must give in and it must come down.
    nice. rec'd
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Oct '12 22:38
    I will face my fear and let it pass through me.

Edit: The worm is the spice and the spice is life.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    15 Oct '12 02:54
    Originally posted by whodey
    I will face my fear and let it pass through me.

Edit: The worm is the spice and the spice is life.
    lol, good one.
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    16 Oct '12 00:37
    I bet you're big on Chinese water torture (?)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree