1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    26 Jan '13 04:58
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    No, because you will just write the same old nonsense the Watchtower gives you. You could not come up with anything original if your life depended on it. Please don't call yourself a Christian. Make it clear to others that you are a Jehovah's Witness and not a Christian. All Christians believe in the bodily resurrection of Christ. That is certainly not you.
    If you remember in our previos discussion I used scripture after scripture from bible translations that are not the NWT that completely disagrees with you on your theories. Those scriptures have noting to do with the WTS but have everything to do with the truth and facts of what thee bible says on this.
    It is you who as usual refuses to understand the scriptures for what they say on many subjects. Your opinions are the only thing you listen too.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Jan '13 05:10
    Originally posted by galveston75
    If you remember in our previos discussion I used scripture after scripture from bible translations that are not the NWT that completely disagrees with you on your theories. Those scriptures have noting to do with the WTS but have everything to do with the truth and facts of what thee bible says on this.
    It is you who as usual refuses to understand the scriptures for what they say on many subjects. Your opinions are the only thing you listen too.
    No I don't remember. I must have amnesia. 😏
  3. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    26 Jan '13 05:45
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    No I don't remember. I must have amnesia. 😏
    Well what can I say....

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree