Moves
    23 Sep '15 21:37
    I think we should be told.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Sep '15 21:45
    Originally posted by Captain Strange
    RJHinds is an Orthodox Christian, and firmly believes that anyone other than an Orthodox Christian is somehow wrong in their beliefs. So, if the Pope is not an Orthodox Christian, then Hinds will consider himself above the Pope.

P.S. To Dive and FMF.....I am giving my opinion here, which I am allowed to do. I hope you comment on the OP, and do not troll this thread because I merely have given an opinion. Thank you in advance. 🙂
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 Sep '15 09:47
    Originally posted by Captain Strange
    What you need to know is that it matters not that the Pope believe in RJHinds, but that the Pope believes in Jesus Christ as Yahshua the Messiah, the anointed of God.

The other thing you need to know is that the Pope is just another one of the false prophets and teachers that bring damnable heresies and doctrines of demons into the Roman Catholic Church.
  4. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    24 Sep '15 13:18
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    What you need to know is that it matters not that the Pope believe in RJHinds, but that the Pope believes in Jesus Christ as Yahshua the Messiah, the anointed of God.

The other thing you need to know is that the Pope is just another one of the false prophets and teachers that bring damnable heresies and doctrines of demons into the Roman Catholic Church.
    Agree Sir
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Sep '15 18:24

Ah, much like you do with your demon video's.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 Sep '15 22:31
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Ah, much like you do with your demon video's.
    Those were not my videos. I just present them as teaching aids to get over certain points a more entertaining manner. You should be thankful. 😏
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Sep '15 23:10
    You have been commanded by Christ to show love for your Christian brothers. Are you saying that this Pope is not a Christian?

From Wikipedia:
    "On 13 March 2013, upon his election as Pope, Archbishop and Cardinal Jorge Mario Bergoglio of Argentina chose Francis as his papal name in honor of Saint Francis of Assisi, becoming Pope Francis.

At his first audience on 16 March 2013, Pope Francis told journalists that he had chosen the name in honor of Saint Francis of Assisi, and had done so because he was especially concerned for the well-being of the poor. He explained that, as it was becoming clear during the conclave voting that he would be elected the new bishop of Rome, the Brazilian Cardinal Cláudio Hummes had embraced him and whispered, "Don't forget the poor", which had made Bergoglio think of the saint. Bergoglio had previously expressed his admiration for St. Francis, explaining that “He brought to Christianity an idea of poverty against the luxury, pride, vanity of the civil and ecclesiastical powers of the time. He changed history." Bergoglio's selection of his papal name is the first time that a pope has been named Francis.

Francis chose not to live in the official papal residence in the Apostolic Palace, but to remain in the Vatican guest house, in a suite in which he can receive visitors and hold meetings. He is the first pope since Pope Pius X to live outside the papal apartments. Francis still appears at the window of the Apostolic Palace for the Sunday Angelus."

Do you really think this Pope is not a Christian? Really?
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Sep '15 00:101 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    You have been commanded by Christ to show love for your Christian brothers. Are you saying that this Pope is not a Christian?

From Wikipedia:
    "On 13 March 2013, upon his election as Pope, Archbishop and Cardinal Jorge Mario Bergoglio of Argentina chose Francis as his papal name in honor of Saint Francis of Assisi, becoming Pope Francis.

At his first ...[text shortened]... ic Palace for the Sunday Angelus."

I believe this Pope is just putting on a facade. That is all he knows how to do, in my opinion. Talk is cheap and who really understands him when he says he wants to baptize Martians?

YouTube
  9. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    25 Sep '15 01:27
    Originally posted by chaney3
    RJHinds is an Orthodox Christian, and firmly believes that anyone other than an Orthodox Christian is somehow wrong in their beliefs. So, if the Pope is not an Orthodox Christian, then Hinds will consider himself above the Pope.

P.S. To Dive and FMF.....I am giving my opinion here, which I am allowed to do. I hope you comment on the OP, and do not troll this thread because I merely have given an opinion. Thank you in advance. 🙂
    Orthodox Christianity normally refers to the Christian faiths deriving from the Eastern Roman Empire. RJ is most definitely not one of those. His view of Christianity is Puritant rather than Orthodox.
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Sep '15 04:541 edit
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    Orthodox Christianity normally refers to the Christian faiths deriving from the Eastern Roman Empire. RJ is most definitely not one of those. His view of Christianity is Puritant rather than Orthodox.
    Certainly I am not from the Eastern Orthodox Church, nor do I hold strickly to all their beliefs any more than I do to Roman Catholic beliefs. However, I do hold to the orthodox Christian beliefs from a Protestant point of view, with "orthodox" meaning right beliefs. 😏
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 Sep '15 05:29
    I believe this Pope is just putting on a facade. That is all he knows how to do, in my opinion. Talk is cheap and who really understands him when he says he wants to baptize Martians?

[youtube]rObvz3U_pTo[/youtube]
    A facade? Interestingly, some people here think you are putting on a facade.
  12. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    25 Sep '15 07:50

From Wikipedia:

At his first ...[text shortened]... ic Palace for the Sunday Angelus."

Satan is a master of deception
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Sep '15 10:35
    A facade? Interestingly, some people here think [b]you are putting on a facade.[/b]
    SOME people? Try EVERYONE.
  14. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    25 Sep '15 10:51
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    SOME people? Try EVERYONE.
    RJ is the only poster on here who writes under his own name.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Sep '15 22:18
    A facade? Interestingly, some people here think [b]you are putting on a facade.[/b]
    Pope Francis is Anti-Pope

YouTube

Pope Francis: I’m no ‘leftie,’ jokes about not being ‘anti-pope’ on flight to USA

The Little Sisters is an international religious community of nuns that operate group homes and provide daily care for the elderly poor in 30 U.S. cities.

The sisters’ refusal to compromise their Catholic values by providing contraception and abortifacients to their staff as required with the Obamacare mandate and resulting continued legal fight for a mandate exemption, rejected because they don’t exclusively employ Catholics and they serve people of all faiths, has made them an example of the attack on religious freedom in the U.S.

Contraception, sterilization, and abortion all violate Catholic Church teaching, but Obamacare requires employers to provide these as healthcare “services” to their employees without a co-pay. The Sisters have argued that the law's exemption isn't sufficient, since it means they would simply be signing the coverage away to another party.

The Little Sisters first filed suit against the Obamacare mandate in 2013. But the Obama administration denied them a waiver because the nuns did not meet its standard for a religious exemption.

The administration demanded the nuns comply in January 2014 even after the Supreme Court gave them an injunction temporarily protecting them from the mandate.

In July of this year, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit ruled that the Little Sisters must comply with the contraception requirement. The sisters then appealed July 23 to the Supreme Court.

Pope Francis spent about 15 minutes shaking hands and speaking with each one of the sisters in their chapel, said Becket Fund senior counsel Mark Rienzi, lead attorney for the Little Sisters.

Pope Francis told the sisters at the gathering how their work is important and how ministry to the elderly is frequently overlooked, Rienzi said in a report from the Washington Post, with one nun he spoke with saying she did not hear the Holy Father bring up the lawsuit during the discussion.

GOP senators help Democrats defeat Senate bill to defund Planned Parenthood

September 24, 2015
    Republican-controlled Senate voted this afternoon against a Continuing Resolution that would have defunded Planned Parenthood for one year.

Eight Republicans and one presidential hopeful - Sen. Rand Paul - voted against the measure.

The Continuing Resolution would have funded the federal government through December 11 but redirected $235 million of taxpayer dollars away from the abortion provider to federally qualified health centers, instead.

Pope’s speech to Congress: no specific mention of abortion, only the death penalty

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/pope-im-no-leftie-jokes-about-not-being-anti-pope-on-flight-to-usa#./senate-defeats-measure-defunding-planned-parenthood?&_suid=144321712463508912505808057483

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree