1. somewher near London
    Moves
    05 Sep '05 08:59
    Does the suffering in America disprove any sense of a caring God? How could a God allow such a thing to happen to the poorer, innocent people? Or is God trying to alert the world to the problems of the world?
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    05 Sep '05 13:04
    Why you are asking ?

This time it hits the nation with the most warmongering spreading hatred all over the world.

And that the poor are hit this time is not an act of god. The US government is just to dumb for anything besides killing babies. That´s it. Minister of (homedefence ? I dont give a sh..) said he was informed that the chances are that the dyke´s will propably break. But he thaught they wouldn´t. As I said before to dumb.
  3. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    05 Sep '05 15:07
    Originally posted by Rochade

And that the poor are hit this time is not an act of god. The US government is just to dumb for anything besides killing babies. That´s it. Minister of (homedefence ? I dont give a sh..) said he was informed that the chances are that the dyke´s will propably break. But he thaught they wouldn´t. As I said before to dumb.
    This post is exemplary of the numerous gems of irony that keep me hooked on this forum.
  4. London
    Moves
    05 Sep '05 15:57
    Originally posted by Rochade
    Why you are asking ?

This time it hits the nation with the most warmongering spreading hatred all over the world.

Interesting reference to dykes ...
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    05 Sep '05 18:07
    Originally posted by RazzleBreezer
    Does the suffering in America disprove any sense of a caring God? How could a God allow such a thing to happen to the poorer, innocent people? Or is God trying to alert the world to the problems of the world?
    Such an old question...does it ever stop?..😴

God is God the Father...not the godfather....Let me ask you...ever heard of Satan?..........😕
  6. somewher near London
    Moves
    05 Sep '05 19:241 edit
    Such an old question...does it ever stop?..😴

God is God the Father...not the godfather....Let me ask you...ever heard of Satan?..........
    I already knew the answer, I just wondered what other people thought about it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree