1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Jun '12 05:551 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    All that I see you are entitled to is death.
    I am perfectly comfortable with the inevitability of my death. This is one reason why I have no need for a religion to make me comfortable with the inevitability of death by claiming that it is somehow not inevitable.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Jun '12 06:03
    All that I see you are entitled to is death.
    Have you ever being under any sort of psychiatric care?
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 Jun '12 06:381 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Have you ever being under any sort of psychiatric care?
    I am a very sane person. I would not say the things I do here to a child. However, these people need to hear the truth at least once in their lives. That is why I do not hold back. There is no Santa Claus that is going to reward them a toy regardless if they are naughty or nice. This life is the real deal. The wages of sin is death. So I was just telling him bluntly what he was entitled too, so there would be no misunderstanding about his standing with God. It is up to him to do something about it.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Jun '12 06:43
    So I was just telling him bluntly what he was entitled too, so there would be no misunderstanding about his standing with God. It is up to him to do something about it.
    Do you ever entertain any doubts about what you understand to be your own "standing with God"?
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 Jun '12 06:49
    Originally posted by FMF
    Do you ever entertain any doubts about what you understand to be your own "standing with God"?
    Yes, but then I receive reassurance from God's word and from the Holy Spirit testifying to my spirit. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Jun '12 06:50
    I am a very sane person. I would not say the things I do here to a child. However, these people need to here the truth at least once in their lives. That is why I do not hold back. There is no Santa Claus that is going to reward them a toy regardless if they are naughty or nice. This life is the real deal. The wages of sin is death. So I was just tel ...[text shortened]... d be no misunderstanding about his standing with God. It is up to him to do something about it.
    You are a troll.

You don't damage Chrisitanity with your idiotic blitherings and stupid posts, you just reveal yourself a little more as being what you really are.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Jun '12 06:54
    Yes, but then I receive reassurance from God's word and from the Holy Spirit testifying to my spirit. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!
    Do you ever entertain any doubts about how your own perceived "standing with God" entitles you to express this purported "reassurance from God's word and from the Holy Spirit" in a way that has no discernible joy of life, no generosity of spirit, no embodiment of Christian love, just ludicrous intellectual and malignant interpersonal negativity?
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 Jun '12 07:05
    Originally posted by FMF
    Do you ever entertain any doubts about how your own perceived "standing with God" entitles you to express this purported "reassurance from God's word and from the Holy Spirit" in a way that has no discernible joy of life, no generosity of spirit, no embodiment of Christian love, just ludicrous intellectual and malignant interpersonal negativity?
    No. You don't really know me. God does. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 Jun '12 07:07
    You are a troll.

You don't damage Chrisitanity with your idiotic blitherings and stupid posts, you just reveal yourself a little more as being what you really are.
    I hope so. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Jun '12 07:09
    No. You don't really know me.
    Well this is an online community and you "are" what you say and what you post. So people here DO know you.

What about my question?
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Jun '12 07:40
    I hope so. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!
    Wut?
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 Jun '12 07:49
    Wut?
    You said, "you just reveal yourself a little more as being what you really are."
    I am really a Christian, so I replied, "I hope so."
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 Jun '12 07:51
    Originally posted by FMF
    Well this is an online community and you "are" what you say and what you post. So people here DO know you.

What about my question?
    The first word I wrote was "No." That was in answer to your question.
  14. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    08 Jun '12 07:56
    I am a very sane person. I would not say the things I do here to a child. However, these people need to hear the truth at least once in their lives. That is why I do not hold back. There is no Santa Claus that is going to reward them a toy regardless if they are naughty or nice. This life is the real deal. The wages of sin is death. So I was just tel ...[text shortened]... d be no misunderstanding about his standing with God. It is up to him to do something about it.
    Do you think God is getting to let gluttonous obese people like you into heaven Ron?
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 Jun '12 08:40
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Do you think God is getting to let gluttonous obese people like you into heaven Ron?
    God is concerned with the soul. He will recreate a better and incorruptible body.
    HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree