1. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    08 Jun '12 10:43
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    God is concerned with the soul. He will recreate a better and incorruptible body.
    HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!
    But it's your soul ie, your desire too eat too much food, that has made you fat in the first place.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 Jun '12 14:59
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    But it's your soul ie, your desire too eat too much food, that has made you fat in the first place.
    Why do you care?
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 Jun '12 15:10
    Why do you care?
    "In Australia, accreditation is a political football, granted by the legislature, not by educators or necessarily, on the basis of educational excellence. Dr. Wilson relates that it became obvious that accreditation would not be extended beyond 1994, unless the College agreed to teach Evolution as the basis for understanding life on earth. Dr. Wilson understood that it might well be possible to ethically fulfill this requirement; nevertheless, he chose not to walk that path. Consequently, accreditation was not renewed.

After this unjust, disappointing setback, the College continued it’s work of education, until Dr. Wilson suffered a stroke. Without Dr. Wilson’s leadership, the board determined the College would never be the same. They decided the College had served it’s purpose and, following carefully prescribed procedure, over a period of time required to honorably matriculate students involved, concluded the academic procedures and closed the doors."

This supposed college has not even existed since 1994.

That bit I C&P'd was from one of your own creationist buddy sites:

http://www.bible.ca/tracks/Pacific-College-of-Graduate-Studies-Melbourne-Australia-brief-history.htm
  4. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    08 Jun '12 17:21
    Why do you care?
    Who said i cared?
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 Jun '12 17:30
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    "In Australia, accreditation is a political football, granted by the legislature, not by educators or necessarily, on the basis of educational excellence. Dr. Wilson relates that it became obvious that accreditation would not be extended beyond 1994, unless the College agreed to teach Evolution as the basis for understanding life on earth. Dr. Wilson unders ...[text shortened]... www.bible.ca/tracks/Pacific-College-of-Graduate-Studies-Melbourne-Australia-brief-history.htm
    Don Patton received his PHD in 1993 when fully accredited. So I don't care what happened in 1994. He can still hold claim to a PHD in Education from an accredited college, which it was in 1993.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 Jun '12 17:33
    God is concerned with the soul. He will recreate a better and incorruptible body.
    HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!
    Even though gluttony is one of the sins, you figure you can eat yourself into a body weight of 500 pounds, then when on your deathbed, get forgiven for your gluttony?
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 Jun '12 17:451 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Even though gluttony is one of the sins, you figure you can eat yourself into a body weight of 500 pounds, then when on your deathbed, get forgiven for your gluttony?
    Okay, I just weighed myself and my weight is 253.5 pounds and I am 5 feet 10.5 inches tall. My increased weight is not due to gluttony, but to the lack of physically activity since my retirement. I don't eat anymore than I did when I weighed 165 pounds.
  8. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    09 Jun '12 12:13
    Okay, I just weighed myself and my weight is 253.5 pounds and I am 5 feet 10.5 inches tall. My increased weight is not due to gluttony, but to the lack of physically activity since my retirement. I don't eat anymore than I did when I weighed 165 pounds.
    That puts you at a BMI of 36.8, you are 'morbidly obese'.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Jun '12 12:221 edit
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    That puts you at a BMI of 36.8, you are 'morbidly obese'.
    I lost 3kgs last month! 😏 i plan to lose another seven more, i did it last year but
    because i injured my back it was not possible to keep fitness regime up 🙁
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Jun '12 12:302 edits
    flip sake thats 114Kgs which puts you like in Humpty Dumpty league, you need to lose
    at least 35-40lbs fatboy!
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    09 Jun '12 14:37
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    flip sake thats 114Kgs which puts you like in Humpty Dumpty league, you need to lose
    at least 35-40lbs fatboy!
    If you were here, I would challenge you to some "sumo wrestling" for that remark.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree