1. PenTesting
    Moves
    26 Apr '17 23:09
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Contrary to what you will see from sonship and other like-minded Christians, the matter of how to get around the problem of sin and weaknesses of the body is dealt with differently by Jesus and the Apostles.

Sonship starts off with:

[i]If you are a struggling Christian, often defeated by some besetting weakness or sin, there is victory. [b] correct
    ...[text shortened]... ings of the Apostles.

Sonship is miles away from Christ and the Apostles. Dont be led astray.[/b]
    Some guidelines from Paul in Romans 12 on Christian living and avoiding sin.

- Be holy
    - Dont be influenced by the world
    - Be humble
    - Be diligent and work cheerfully
    - Be merciful
    - Work hard, and be patient during difficult times
    - Be generous
    - Bless those who curse you
    - Dont be influenced by riches or power and wealth
    - Dont repay evil with evil
    - Live in peace as far as possible with all men
    - Love your enemies

Anything about calling Jesus name all day? ... NO!
    How about gathering fellow Christians to sit around and sing hymns ... NO!
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    26 Apr '17 23:15
    Some guidelines from Paul in Romans 13 on Christian living and avoiding sin.

- Dont oppose the government
    - Pay your taxes
    - Dont borrow
    - Love one another
    - Dont commit adultery
    - Do not kill
    - Do not steal
    - Dont not covet
    - Do not lie
    - Love your neighbour as yourself
    - Live honestly
    - Avoid riotous and drunken living
    - Avoid greed and materialism

Cant seem to remember Sonship in all his volumes of posts speak of anything like what Paul is saying here.
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    26 Apr '17 23:29
    Some guidelines from Paul in Romans 14 & 15 on Christian living and avoiding sin.

- Dont make stupid rules about what to eat or drink
    - Dont judge someone on petty matters
    - Dont make stupid rules about special days
    - If a weak person will fall if you do something then dont do it
    - Be a peacemaker
    - Help the weakminded
    - Counsel fellow Christians who need it.

Cant seem to remember Sonship in all his volumes of posts speak of anything like what Paul is saying here.
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    27 Apr '17 11:15
    Its obvious that Christians dont like to hear the teachings of Paul and the Apostles.
  5. Joined
    28 Aug '16
    Moves
    27 Apr '17 11:30
    Its obvious that Christians dont like to hear the teachings of Paul and the Apostles.
    Why do you think that?
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    27 Apr '17 11:44
    Originally posted by leunammi
    Why do you think that?
    You are not very perceptive. Here is why
    - Christians dont talk about commandments or guidelines from Christ or Paul about the Christian lifestyle
    - Christians oppose and condemn those [like me for example], if these topics are raised
    - Christians say they are saved and saved eternally and good works and righteous living are not required.
  7. Joined
    28 Aug '16
    Moves
    27 Apr '17 14:50
    You are not very perceptive. Here is why
    - Christians dont talk about commandments or guidelines from Christ or Paul about the Christian lifestyle
    - Christians oppose and condemn those [like me for example], if these topics are raised
    - Christians say they are saved and saved eternally and good works and righteous living are not required.
    Sigh...

So I am not perceptive 'not very perceptive' because I asked "why do you think that?"

Originally posted by Rajk999 Its obvious that Christians don't like to hear the teachings of Paul and the Apostles.

my response to you Why do you think that?

I think most Christians do like to hear the teaching of Paul and the Apostles. My observations of who I think are Christians in this forum anyways, likewise also value the teachings of Paul and the Apostles, and Jesus!

Do you feel that most Christians don't like to hear the teachings of Paul and the Apostles because you have not received more interaction/replies with this thread? If so, I think you may be the one that is not very perceptive and maybe a little narrow minded as well.

Maybe it's you they don't Christians don't like to hear because you are fairly predictable and abrasive, not sure just guessing.

- Christians don't talk about commandments or guidelines from Christ or Paul about the Christian lifestyle

If Christians are so... whatever (insert the word of your choice) what does that make you? Are you a Christian?

I hope you figure it out.
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    27 Apr '17 15:041 edit
    Sigh...

So I am not perceptive 'not very perceptive' because I asked "why do you think that?"

Originally posted by Rajk999 Its obvious that Christians don't like to hear the teachings of Paul and the Apostles.

my response to you Why do you think that?

I think most Christians do like to hear the teaching of Paul and ...[text shortened]... word of your choice) what does that make you? Are you a Christian?

I hope you figure it out.
    You do not contribute anything to this forum so please dont waste my time. All you do is dance around the threads trying to ask the dumbest questions imaginable and pretending you dont know what is going on, and when I ask you anything you just dont bother ... so beat it
  9. Joined
    28 Aug '16
    Moves
    27 Apr '17 15:24
    You do not contribute anything to this forum so please dont waste my time. All you do is dance around the threads trying to ask the dumbest questions imaginable and pretending you dont know what is going on, and when I ask you anything you just dont bother ... so beat it
    Will you not be asking my questions then?

If Christians are so... whatever (insert the word of your choice) what does that make you? Are you a Christian?

You polarize yourself from other confessing Christian's. Are you different?
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Apr '17 15:31
    "You polarize yourself"? This comes across as you clumsily dismissing and copping out of the discussion about Christian doctrine but trying, nevertheless, to land a wee cuff to the chin on your rather hasty and undignified way to the exit.
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    27 Apr '17 16:00
    Will you not be asking my questions then?

You are a waste of time. Go find something better to do as you lack the ability to contribute meaningfully to any discussion. I asked you several questions recently and you ignored me. Do you expect me to answer your nonsense?
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    27 Apr '17 18:30
    Originally posted by FMF
    Perhaps if you really press Rajk999 ~ I mean really, really press him and press him ~ on how he mentioned beer in an earlier post, he might just shut up, and stop confronting you head on with this matter of Christian doctrine which always seems to make you dance and wriggle and pout. Maybe. What do you reckon? Mention his mention of beers again?
    Pure projection.
  13. Joined
    28 Aug '16
    Moves
    27 Apr '17 20:011 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    "You polarize yourself"? This comes across as you clumsily dismissing and copping out of the discussion about Christian doctrine but trying, nevertheless, to land a wee cuff to the chin on your rather hasty and undignified way to the exit.
    Ahhh, no!

I asked a simple question and was met with what this poster claims is a perception issue, I do not agree. I knew a response from Rajk999 would have been something less than satisfying, but I did it anyways. I don't know why I even bothered,

However, I will honor his request and leave him alone, easy to do and it's not worth it.
  14. PenTesting
    Moves
    27 Apr '17 20:13
    Ahhh, no!

I asked a simple question and was met with what this poster claims is a perception issue, I do not agree. I knew a response from Rajk999 would have been something less than satisfying, but I did it anyways. I don't know why I even bothered,

However, I will honor his request and leave him alone, easy to do and it's not worth it.
    You must be among the worst when it comes to answering questions. Even though sonship and I are on opposite sides of Christian doctrine at least he answers questions.
  15. Joined
    28 Aug '16
    Moves
    27 Apr '17 20:27
    You must be among the worst when it comes to answering questions. Even though sonship and I are on opposite sides of Christian doctrine at least he answers questions.
    Raj, I asked you a simple straight forward question with absolutely no pretense, I could have asked it in no simpler terms 'Why do you think that'. Your response to me is I don't perceive. Look at yourself my friend, because I think your comment reflects you more than me.

I get it,

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree