1. PenTesting
    Moves
    27 Apr '17 20:42
    Originally posted by leunammi
    Raj, I asked you a simple straight forward question with absolutely no pretense, I could have asked it in no simpler terms 'Why do you think that'. Your response to me is I don't perceive. Look at yourself my friend, because I think your comment reflects you more than me.

I get it,
    I have asked you questions before and you refused to answer. You are an annoying fly that won't go away.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    27 Apr '17 21:27
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    You are not very perceptive. Here is why
    - Christians dont talk about commandments or guidelines from Christ or Paul about the Christian lifestyle
    - Christians oppose and condemn those [like me for example], if these topics are raised
    - Christians say they are saved and saved eternally and good works and righteous living are not required.
    And you, sir, are a liar.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    28 Apr '17 12:27
    Some guidelines from Paul in Romans 13 on Christian living and avoiding sin.

- Dont oppose the government
    - Pay your taxes
    - Dont borrow
    - Love one another
    - Dont commit adultery
    - Do not kill
    - Do not steal
    - Dont not covet
    - Do not lie
    - Love your neighbour as yourself
    - Live honestly
    - Avoid riotous and drunken living
    - Avoid greed and ma ...[text shortened]... to remember Sonship in all his volumes of posts speak of anything like what Paul is saying here.

- Dont oppose the government - That's Christ
    - Pay your taxes - That's Christ
    - Dont borrow - Owe no man anything? That's Christ.
    - Love one another - That's Christ.
    - Dont commit adultery - That's Christ
    - Do not kill - That's Christ
    - Do not steal - That's through Christ too
    - Dont not covet - Definitely that's through the power of Christ
    - Do not lie - CHRIST!
    - Love your neighbour as yourself - Jesus Christ
    - Live honestly - Jesus
    - Avoid riotous and drunken living - That's Jesus Christ as well
    - Avoid greed and materialism - That's Christ

All these are the result of living Christ, allowing Christ to grow and live in me.

"As the living Father has sent Me and I live because of the Father, so he who eats Me shall live because of Me." (John 6:57)

Eating Jesus is the way.
    Eating Jesus is the way.

EATING JESUS IS THE WAY.

Anything about calling Jesus name all day? ... NO!

Eating Jesus by calling upon His name to contact HIM.

Paul said to be with those who call upon the name of the Lord out of a pure heart.

" But flee youthful lusts, and pursue righteousness, faith, love, peace with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart." (2 Tim. 2:22)

Try it. Next time you are tempted by greedy lust CALL out to the name of Jesus -

"Lord Jesus! O Lord Jesus. I love You Lord Jesus. I am tempted by youthful lust now. But O Lord Jesus I love You. You love me Lord Jesus."

Be with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart. That is a single heart focused on Jesus Christ. The pure in heart shall see God.

How about gathering fellow Christians to sit around and sing hymns ... NO!

The JOY of the Lord is our strength.

Why don't you go read about the Israelites defeating their enemies in battle by placing the praising priests at the head of their army.

It is in either Kings or Chronicles.
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    28 Apr '17 13:222 edits
    Originally posted by sonship

- Dont oppose the government - That's Christ
    - Pay your taxes - That's Christ
    - Dont borrow - Owe no man anything? That's Christ.
    - Love one another - That's Christ.
    - Dont commit adultery - That's Christ
    - Do not kill - That's Christ
    - Do not steal - That ...[text shortened]... placing the praising priests at the head of their army.

It is in either Kings or Chronicles.
    To EAT Jesus Christ has nothing to you with the total nonsense you constantly talking about... shouting Jesus Name .. what utter garbage.

If you read the Bible, instead of promoting that fools doctrine [Watchman Nee] you will see what it means. Here is a hint

I Cor Chapters 10 and 11, several references are made to EATING SPIRITUAL CHRIST. The Jews did it and the Christian saints did it.

In both cases it is done in such as way as NOT TO EAT CHRIST UNWORTHLY otherwise you will be guilty of crucifying Christ .. all over again and this is stated several times in the Bible.

To eat Christ unworthily means to claim to believe and then continue a life of sin and this is explained in 1 Cor 10 and 11.. Some of the Jews did it and God destroyed them in the wilderness. Some Christians do it and they will likewise by destroyed.

Read you Bible instead of promoting nonsense and false doctrines.
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    29 Apr '17 12:03
    To EAT Jesus Christ has nothing to you with the total nonsense you constantly talking about... shouting Jesus Name .. what utter garbage.

If you read the Bible, instead of promoting that fools doctrine [Watchman Nee] you will see what it means. Here is a hint

I Cor Chapters 10 and 11, several references are made to EATING SPIRITUAL CHRIST. The Jews d ...[text shortened]... will likewise by destroyed.

Read you Bible instead of promoting nonsense and false doctrines.
    I am very interested in your explanation here sonship. You constantly speak of EATING CHRIST, and equate this to calling Jesus name.. over and over.

Jesus use the expression 'eat my flesh and drink my blood', and Paul explains it in 1 Cor 10 & 11,where he refers to spiritual meat and spiritual drink. He also explains what it means.

Why is your use of the expression not in line with what Paul said. Are you fabricating your own doctrine again?
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    29 Apr '17 13:484 edits
    Jesus use the expression 'eat my flesh and drink my blood', and Paul explains it in 1 Cor 10 & 11,where he refers to spiritual meat and spiritual drink. He also explains what it means.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I gather that you thought all this time that I didn't understand that.

You taught me nothing that I have not known or taught to others for years.
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    29 Apr '17 13:531 edit
    [b] Jesus use the expression 'eat my flesh and drink my blood', and Paul explains it in 1 Cor 10 & 11,where he refers to spiritual meat and spiritual drink. He also explains what it means.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I gather that you thought all this time that I didn't understand that.

You taught me nothing I have not known or taught for years.[/b]
    Let me say it again. You say that to EAT CHRIST means calling his name.
    Where in the Bible says that.? Paul has a completely different explanation.

Clearly you are again fabricating doctrines and you claim to know stuff.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    29 Apr '17 13:58
    Let me say it again. You say that

to EAT CHRIST means calling his name.

Where in the Bible says that.?
    Paul has a completely different explanation.
    Eat Christ any way you can. But eating Jesus is the way.
    No need to be confined to one way.

He said that His words were spirit and life. So we may eat Christ by taking in and masticating His word.

Actually the whole Bible is the word of Christ.

Now, go faithfully back to the word of God and muse over this passage about "eating" the word of God.

Jeremiah 15:16

Darby Bible Translation
    Thy words were found, and I did eat them, and thy words were unto me the joy and rejoicing of my heart; for I am called by thy name, O Jehovah, God of hosts.

World English Bible
    Your words were found, and I ate them; and your words were to me a joy and the rejoicing of my heart: for I am called by your name, Yahweh, God of Armies.

"Eating Jesus is the way."
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    29 Apr '17 14:23
    Eat Christ any way you can. But eating Jesus is the way.
    No need to be confined to one way.

He said that His words were spirit and life. So we may eat Christ by taking in and masticating His word.

Actually the whole Bible is the word of Christ.

Now, go faithfully back to the word of God and muse over this passage about "eating" the word of God.
    ...[text shortened]... /b] for I am called by your name, Yahweh, God of Armies.
    [/quote]

"Eating Jesus is the way."
    Missing the point again because you know that you are caught with your pants down.

Paul has a specific explanation what is the meaning of SPIRITUAL MEAT AND SPIRITUAL DRINK. Nowhere did Paul say that this means to call Jesus name. Paul was clear that it has a specific meaning but this conflicts with your doctrine and YOU KNOW THAT, therefore you changed the meaning.

-
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    29 Apr '17 20:474 edits
    Paul has a specific explanation what is the meaning of SPIRITUAL MEAT AND SPIRITUAL DRINK.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The "spiritual drink" in the New Testament is the Holy Spirit.

" For also in one Spirit we were all baptized into one Body, ... and were all given to drink of one Spirit." ( 1 Cor. 12:13)

Why are the believers immersed into One Holy Spirit?
    For one that they may be given to DRINK of that Spirit.
    There is no argument about that.

Put into the Holy Spirit to drink in the Holy Spirit. That is First Corinthians 12:13.

"Drinking" in the Holy Spirit, by whatever means, is drinking in Jesus Christ for the Lord Jesus Christ is the Spirit.

"[T]he last Adam became a life giving Spirit" (1 Cor. 15:45)

The Holy Spirit that the Christian has been baptized into, that "drinkable" divine "beverage" is Christ in His form as [b]"life giving Spirit"

Drinking is a form of eating.
    Drinking the Lord Jesus Christ Himself can be therefore accomplished by "drinking" of the one Spirit.

Again, the Lord Jesus is the Spirit.

"And the Lord is the Spirit" (2 Cor. 3:17)

So to drink in the Spirit of God is also to drink the Lord Jesus Christ.
    It is no wonder then that Jesus said - "let him come unto me and DRINK"

" ... If anyone thirst, let him come unto Me and drink. He who believes into Me, as the Scripture said, out of his innermost being shall flow rivers of living water.

But this He said concerning the Spirit, whom those who believed into Him were about to receive; for the Spirit was not yet, because Jesus had not yet been glorified." (John 7:37-39)

The "living water" there is the Spirit. What Spirit is He? He is Christ in His form as a "life giving Spirit" (1 Cor. 15:45)

Therefore Christians have the full ground to say that calling on the name of Jesus is a way to drink of Christ. For we call "O Lord Jesus" from a pure heart to the Lord Jesus and we draw close to Christ. We take Christ up into our being as "living waters" and as "life giving Spirit" that He is today.

You seem to be totally ignorant that Paul spoke of those who "call on the name of our Lord Jesus Christ in every place."

" ... the called saints, with all those who call on the name of our Lord Jesus Christ in every place, who is theirs and ours." ( 1 Cor. 1:2b)

They were calling on the name of Jesus and drinking in the Spirit, the life giving Spirit. And rivers of living water were flowing from their innermost being.

"Eating and drinking Jesus is the way."

Nowhere did Paul say that this means to call Jesus name.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He did indicate that the saints were calling on the name of the Lord in every place. And he does exhort us to be with those who call upon the name of the Lord out of a pure heart.
    He tells us that the "drinkable" Spirit into which the believers are immersed is the Lord.
    He tells us that this "drinkable" Spirit is the Lord, the "life giving Spirit".

Jesus Christ says to come unto Him and DRINK.

If you have no experience of this it is darkness for you to oppose those who have experience of eating and drinking Christ by calling on His name.

"Psalm 116 gives us a good preview that to call on the name of God is to lift up the "cup of salvation".

" What shall I return to Jehovah for all His benefits towards Me?

I will lift up the cup of salvation and CALL upon the name of the Lord Jehovah." (Psalm 116:13)

Today Jehovah is Jesus Christ for God was incarnated as the Redeemer and Savior Jesus Christ. So to call "O Lord Jesus" as saints in every place is to drink from the cup of salvation the drinkable Lord.

That is a form of "eating" Jesus too.
    Eating Jesus is the way.
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    29 Apr '17 22:413 edits
    [b] Paul has a specific explanation what is the meaning of SPIRITUAL MEAT AND SPIRITUAL DRINK.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The "spiritual drink" in the New Testament is the Holy Spirit.

[quote] " For also in one Spirit we were all baptized into one Body, ... and we ...[text shortened]... salvation the drinkable Lord.

That is a form of "eating" Jesus too.
    Eating Jesus is the way.
    You continue to miss the point and you will continue to do that because you know exactly what Im speaking of.

The Jews drank of the same spiritual drink and ate the same spiritual meat, but some were disobedient to God commandments and lived sinfully. .. GOD WAS DISPLEASED WITH THEM AND DESTROYED THEM.
    Paul warns Christians not to make the same mistake the Jews made in the wilderness.

How distant your doctrine is from that of Christ and the Apostles. At no time do you ever warn Christians.

Its all eating, calling, talking, thinking, reading, singing.

Never DOING and OBEYING.
  12. PenTesting
    Moves
    30 Apr '17 14:21
    You continue to miss the point and you will continue to do that because you know exactly what Im speaking of.

The Jews drank of the same spiritual drink and ate the same spiritual meat, but some were disobedient to God commandments and lived sinfully. .. GOD WAS DISPLEASED WITH THEM AND DESTROYED THEM.
    Paul warns Christians not to make the same mistak ...[text shortened]... ns.

Its all eating, calling, talking, thinking, reading, singing.

Never DOING and OBEYING.
    What do you do AFTER eating Jesus and calling his name 50 times?
    Sing some hymns? OK good.
    What do you do AFTER singing the hymns ?
    Sing some more hymns? OK good.
    What do you do AFTER that?
    Pray read the Bible ? OK good.
    What do you do AFTER Pray reading the Bible?
    Hug and kiss everyone? OK good.

And this goes on every week for 5 years or several hundred times. You eat Christ, you sing you pray and you go home.

It is the man whose lifestyle is such that on his way home stops to help a needy stranger on the street or some other act of brotherly love, it is that man who pleases Christ and it is that man who will enter the Kingdom of God.

So you preach about everything EXCEPT the one thing that counts and the one thing that Jesus will use to determine whether or not someone is fit for entry into the Kingdom of God.
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Apr '17 14:33
    What do you think of drinking bouts?

I mean boasting that you have had so many beers today.
    I mean seeming to publically be vying with someone as to how much alcohol they can handle.

[b]Bouts of drunkeness
    is one of the "works of the flesh" that Paul says will exclude one from participation in the kingdom of God.

[quote] " And the ...[text shortened]... will not longer be need for a teacher of the Scripture to boast of how many beers one had today.
    So now Paul is on the same level as JC? He is now elevated to the rank of son of god?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree