Earth's crust measured, 3 billion years old.

Earth's crust measured, 3 billion years old.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
12 Jul 15
1 edit

Originally posted by RJHinds
[quote]And He was also saying to the crowds, "When you see a cloud rising in the west, immediately you say, 'A shower is coming,' and so it turns out. And when you see a south wind blowing, you say, 'It will be a hot day,' and it turns out that way."

"You hypocrites! You know how to analyze the appearance of the earth and the sky, but why do you not analy ...[text shortened]...
(Luke 12:54-56 NASB)

[b]You are willingly ignorant of the present signs of the end time.
[/b]
Which has been said over and over but each new generation comes along, being totally duped, 100% believes THIS time frame is the end time. We survive that and a newer generation of the duped comes along, THIS is the end time. Again and again and again with no end in sight.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
13 Jul 15

Originally posted by sonhouse
Which has been said over and over but each new generation comes along, being totally duped, 100% believes THIS time frame is the end time. We survive that and a newer generation of the duped comes along, THIS is the end time. Again and again and again with no end in sight.
Just because it hasn't come does not mean it will never come.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
13 Jul 15

Just because it hasn't come does not mean it will never come.
You desperately cling to that hope. You WANT the world to end. Such a compassionate person you are. You make me sick.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
13 Jul 15

You desperately cling to that hope. You WANT the world to end. Such a compassionate person you are. You make me sick.
Well, stick you fingers down your throat and press down on the back of your tongue until you vomit and you will feel better. 😏

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
13 Jul 15

Well, stick you fingers down your throat and press down on the back of your tongue until you vomit and you will feel better. 😏
Just as long as I can spew all over you.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
14 Jul 15

No thanks. I do not need any of your filth to corrupt me. The crust of the earth is about 6,000 years old and don't you forget it. 😏

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
14 Jul 15

Yes, and that would be for the world to dump religion and bury it in the garbage heap of history.
Agreed!

Follow Jesus without all the Gobbledygook. It's easier think you think.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
14 Jul 15

Originally posted by vivify
No wonder Mother Nature always cuts the crust off.
Ya! Who wants a crusty old earth anyway? 😉

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
14 Jul 15

What makes me sick is how the "world" is. Do you want the world to continue down the path it's been on for God only knows how long?

God has a better vision of life for us all. Man corrupts whatever he touches. Just look at what man has done without God's guidance. Man has forsaken God, and gets what he deserves.

Care to take a guess at what that is?

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
14 Jul 15

If that's what it takes then spew on me. After all it's only words. I spew some myself! 😉

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
14 Jul 15

Originally posted by josephw
If that's what it takes then spew on me. After all it's only words. I spew some myself! 😉
I spew on you, you spew on me, we spew on each other, oh, oh, oh, we spew on each other. let's see, now for a melody.....