1. Standard memberknightmeister
    knightmeister
    Uk
    Moves
    08 Jan '07 17:55
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    You continue to be bound and determined to "win". Are you going to chase me from thread to thread? Like I said before, I'm not looking for a debate. I'm looking to discuss and understand.

Your willingness to distort the facts in an effort to make a point seems to have no bounds.
    Are you going to chase me from thread to thread?

.....what makes you think you are so important that you must be "chasing" you?

I just came across something that you wrote that seemed interesting in the light of what you had said before.
  2. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    08 Jan '07 18:17
    Originally posted by knightmeister
    Are you going to chase me from thread to thread?

.....what makes you think you are so important that you must be "chasing" you?

I just came across something that you wrote that seemed interesting in the light of what you had said before.
    You act like a child, think like a child and reason like a child.
  3. Joined
    09 Jan '07
    Moves
    10 Jan '07 08:411 edit
    All of you read this: To act with supreme egotism, one must not only see one's own image as divine, one must craft God in one's own image. Believing that they are one in the same is a pinnacle of egotism, and provides fertile ground for much of the narcisism and individualistically driven indulgence found in North American and western European culture.

Needless to say, this happens almost everywhere we find a religion with only one god so to say it is bound nationalistically is a moot point. It is the symbolism behind the personification of our God concept into our own image which fuels the self determination which can drive so much of our ego laden neuroses in the 21st century.

I also am not here to debate... To argue over moot points is a pet peeve of mine as it waste time that is better spent conversing in the spirit of mutual learning.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree