1. NY
    Moves
    29 Mar '05 08:55
    Any one else sick of people whining about god... To eachthere own.. stop trying to "convince" people to "your side"... people gelieve what they do due to what the see i think... The only way any one is gunna find out is to die.. so.. untill then... lets talk about some thing more fun... dang...
  2. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    29 Mar '05 10:07
    Originally posted by xxxenophobe
    Any one else sick of people whining about god... To eachthere own.. stop trying to "convince" people to "your side"... people gelieve what they do due to what the see i think... The only way any one is gunna find out is to die.. so.. untill then... lets talk about some thing more fun... dang...
    Alternatively you could subscribe and join in, safe in the knowledge that as a paying member people might be more likely to listen to your opinions than they would be someone who joined a few hours ago.
  3. NY
    Moves
    29 Mar '05 10:08
    and what does that have to do with any thing.. whatr you the red hot pawn promo shmoe?
  4. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    29 Mar '05 10:11
    All I'm saying is that seeing as joined only a few hours ago, you seem to have a very solid opinion on what is going on here...
  5. NY
    Moves
    29 Mar '05 10:16
    only due to the fact that this "spirituality" thread is 99.9% christians bickering with other non christians... this thread should be called the "christian attempted religious conversion chat"... or the lets all make fun of the christians room".. thats all im sayn..
  6. Standard memberMaustrauser
    Lord Chook
    Stringybark
    Moves
    29 Mar '05 10:24
    Originally posted by xxxenophobe
    only due to the fact that this "spirituality" thread is 99.9% christians bickering with other non christians... this thread should be called the "christian attempted religious conversion chat"... or the lets all make fun of the christians room".. thats all im sayn..
    Welcome to our discussion. But perhaps you would like to be civilized about it, like the rest of us are.
  7. NY
    Moves
    29 Mar '05 10:37
    NEVER!
  8. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    30 Mar '05 07:57
    Originally posted by Starrman
    Alternatively you could subscribe and join in, safe in the knowledge that as a paying member people might be more likely to listen to your opinions than they would be someone who joined a few hours ago.
    I see I aint the only one that noticed that.
  9. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    30 Mar '05 07:58
    All I'm saying is that seeing as joined only a few hours ago, you seem to have a very solid opinion on what is going on here...
    and that too
  10. NY
    Moves
    30 Mar '05 08:12
    wow.. what the hell does that have to do with any thing.. i didnt pay so my points arent valid.. my bad.. I REFUZE TO EVER PEY NOW.. never... ever ever ever.. you moneygrubn fooz!
  11. NY
    Moves
    30 Mar '05 08:15
    and youd have to be blind not to just brows over the .. i dont know.. first 10 pages of crap and not notice that... i may not EVER pay.. but im not blind.. i dont think...
  12. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    30 Mar '05 14:54
    I understand that you are afraid of strangers, and I realize that the xtians who consider this forum their sanctuary are terribly strange, but I can assure you they cannot harm you.

Relax xenophobe.🙂
  13. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    30 Mar '05 15:12
    Originally posted by Wulebgr
    I understand that you are afraid of strangers, and I realize that the xtians who consider this forum their sanctuary are terribly strange, but I can assure you they cannot harm you.

Relax xenophobe.🙂
    You know what's interesting, xxx? This forum didn't exist a short time ago. The entire Debates forum was flooded with these kinds of threads, which is why this forum was created.
  14. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    30 Mar '05 15:16

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

15. NY
    Moves
    30 Mar '05 16:19
    true true... i guess ill jus sit back.. periodicly point and laugh.. and crack a joke or three... good point tyvm.... i think ill kick back with a nice glass of Le Fee over the rocks.. n see what pokes n jabs yall take at eachother.. melowed.. ohhmmmm😵

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree