1. St. Peter's
    Moves
    25 Aug '11 17:34
    Originally posted by moon1969
    What if Christ didn't exist?

"Historically, it is quite doubtful whether Christ ever existed at all, and if he did we do not know anything about him." Bertrand Russell, Why I am not a Christian.
    implausible.far too much is written about him, you may deny his divinity, but not his incarnation.
  2. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    25 Aug '11 17:41
    Originally posted by Doward
    implausible.far too much is written about him, you may deny his divinity, but not his incarnation.
    really? given the amount written about harry potter, do you think people will be
    declaring that he must have been a real person in 2000 yrs time?

I don't know if Jesus lived or not, but I don't think you can tell by the amount
    written about him.
  3. Cape Town
    Moves
    25 Aug '11 18:33
    Originally posted by Doward
    Many very educated people have doubted his incarnation. Most would not deny his incarnation because there simply is too little evidence either way.
    That most of the stuff written about him is not factual however, is pretty obvious to anyone not religiously blinded.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Aug '11 18:37
    Originally posted by stoker
    well how about he did not die on the cross, got down married mary mag moved to india had children etc
    Works for me. See "Jesus Lived in India" by Holger Kersten.
  5. St. Peter's
    Moves
    25 Aug '11 18:50
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    really? given the amount written about harry potter, do you think people will be
    declaring that he must have been a real person in 2000 yrs time?

I don't know if Jesus lived or not, but I don't think you can tell by the amount
    written about him.
    Harry Potter? that's your argument....sheesh😕

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree