1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Jan '12 16:01
    The world we find ourselves is absolutely perfect in every respect…………….why?

Because everything in this world of duality is relative to something else - and this world is not our true/real home and is temporary………this world is just dust transformed into things by the Supreme Spiritual Potency of God.

For a world made of dust…………….it is perfection.

If I give a scientist a truck load full of dust and a pool full of water……..what can he create?

If this world is not our true home then what is? ……..Well it is the eternal spiritual world where birth, disease, old age and death do not exist and where people do not have to struggle for existence.

However this material existence is meant to be a place of happiness and distress – created and experienced by every thought and deed and word brought forth by each person through free will and desire.

Each person creates his perception of existence through his actions, thoughts and words……..and when his actions, thoughts and words are negative – he will experience negative results and if they are positive he will experience positive results. (Whimsical fleeting thoughts and deeds are not counted) but deeds and thoughts that are enduring with strong emotions attached – will create his world of happiness or suffering.

God in his perfection has made this world reflect the deeds words and thoughts of each person – and if he finds his world full of suffering – then he has created it and therefore responsible.

The living beings in this temporary material world have come here because they have become puffed up in the spiritual world and have desired to be independent from God………so because God full fills all our desires he has allowed us to come to this material world and be independent from him.

One cannot be independent from God in the spiritual world.

However the infinitesimal living being can never truly become independent from God and his independence in this world is an illusion…………given to him out of kindness and love - for can the sun-beam ever become independent from the sun.

The suffering in this world created by himself - is meant to cause him to surrender to God - but many are so puffed up and delusional they remain defiant to shun God for ever - and endure birth, disease, old age and death over and over and over again.

The suffering in this world that comes our way is created by us in our obstinate endeavour to enjoy this world through our material senses, by trying to become the supreme controllers of our world selfishly, violently and ignorantly and incompassionately.

How can suffering not exist when each person has free will?.................shall God intervene and stop the bank robber from robbing the bank – or stop the murder killing the victim – or stop the man putting his wage into the slot machine – or stop the girl from having unprotected sex.

Ironically God does intervene through our consciousness – and we all know what is right and wrong……….everyone has that small voice within guiding him in his life – but those who are loud and passionate and obstinate and belligerent will find that small voice hard to hear. (It’s always there) and spiritual living allows one to hear that voice clearly.

The illusion of suffering in this world is the perfection of Gods creativeness and wisdom - and those who blame God for their self-created suffering are foolish.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Jan '12 16:11
    Eccl 3:11

He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end.
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    21 Jan '12 16:27
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Everything is perfect
    If this is what you think, then why do you complain so often? Aren't you happy?
  4. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    21 Jan '12 17:02
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    You ask:

Because "The world we find ourselves is absolutely perfect in every respect……………"

This would include his complaining -- and the omission of the word "in" after "ourselves".

You see, the claim allows everything to the claimant.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Jan '12 17:29

Because everything in this world of duality is relative to something else - and this world is not our true/real home and is temporary………this world is just dust transformed into things by the Supreme Spiritual Potency of God.

If ...[text shortened]... creativeness and wisdom - and those who blame God for their self-created suffering are foolish.
    If you give a scientist a truckload of dust and a pool of water, what can he make? People have been making houses out of dust and water for thousands of years.....It's called brick. Brick can be used as counterweights in a scale. Bricks can be used for decoration. It can be ground up and used for pigmentation for face paint. It can be used as a weapon. It can be used for ballast on a ship. It can be used as the weight needed for a grandfather pendulum clock. It can be used as a table, chair, ladder, bed.

Lots of things you can make with a truck full of dust and a pool of water.
  6. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    21 Jan '12 20:471 edit
    The illusion of suffering in this world is the perfection of Gods creativeness and wisdom - and those who blame God for their self-created suffering are foolish.

I am pretty sure that people's suffering is not an illusion. I would not go to people in suffering to tell them that their suffering is an illusion. It is real.

The God of the Bible does not treat the suffering of His creatures as their illusion. When I suffered it was not an illusion.

But through Christ I found a powerful COUNTER BALANCE to that suffering. I found a refuge, a rock , a stronger inner peace, an enabling and an empowering - "My grace is sufficient for you" .
  7. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    21 Jan '12 20:552 edits

If ...[text shortened]... creativeness and wisdom - and those who blame God for their self-created suffering are foolish.
    so because God full fills all our desires
    😞
  8. Maryland
    Moves
    21 Jan '12 21:14
    Dasa is a present day Dr. Pangloss!😵
  9. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    22 Jan '12 00:08
    wrong from the very first sentence.
  10. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    22 Jan '12 00:50
    The ...
    Push the button.
  11. Standard memberrvsakhadeo
    rvsakhadeo
    India
    Moves
    22 Jan '12 07:17
    Originally posted by jaywill

I am pretty sure that people's suffering is not an illusion. I would not go to people in suffering to tell them that their suffering is an illusion. It is real.

The God ...[text shortened]... ronger inner peace, an enabling and an empowering - [b]"My grace is sufficient for you"
    .[/b]
    The philosophical view of Adya Shankaracharya i.e the first Shankaracharya ( known also as Shankar ) was :- The world of forms with names ( Namrupatmak Vishwa ) that we perceive around us all the time is not , repeat not, UNREAL but TRANSITORY. The sufferings that we undergo and the injustices seen around are not unreal. But like all good things, they are also transitory.
    A lot of misunderstanding has come about because of cursory use of the word Maya, commonly used in Hindu and Buddhist theology and philosophy.
    The literal meaning of the word Maya, in Sanskrit, is Illusion or Magic. True. The Hindu philosophy says that the world is Mayic or magical. But, in philosophy of the Hindus, it means an Imposition on the Reality or a distortion of Reality. It is our misreading of the Reality. We misread our world as permanent but it is absolutely temporary. Happiness, unhappiness, justice, injustice, sufferings all included. All things pass.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree