1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    31 Aug '15 20:09
    http://phys.org/news/2015-08-evidence-ancient-life-mantle-deep.html

Life forms from 125 million years ago showing constituents still present in ultradeep drill cores.
  2. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    01 Sep '15 04:14
    Originally posted by sonhouse

Life forms from 125 million years ago showing constituents still present in ultradeep drill cores.
    "Evidence of ancient life deep underground: "

Putt there by Satan.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 Sep '15 10:532 edits
    Originally posted by JS357
    "Evidence of ancient life deep underground: "

Putt there by Satan.
    As in golf? He PUTTED those bacteria into the mantle? Well THAT'S differentπŸ™‚

Can you give some kind of satanic motivation for that action? It must have been a busy devil, putted all those bacteria all over the planet just lying in wait for 21st century scientists to find? So this satan didn't care about 20th, 19th, 18th century people, ONLY wanted 21st century dudes to find it?
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 11:36

Maybe it was from the demons and they tricked them into thinking it was 125.0 million years ago. You know how those demons lie. 😏
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Sep '15 00:06
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Maybe it was from the demons and they tricked them into thinking it was 125.0 million years ago. You know how those demons lie. 😏
    No I don't, but I know how YOU lie. And lie. And lie. It's part of you trollish MO.
  6. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    06 Sep '15 08:31

This information is wasted on creationists. They may be able to read, but they can't think.
  7. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    06 Sep '15 16:15
    No I don't, but I know how YOU lie. And lie. And lie. It's part of you trollish MO.
    I remember a thread a while back where "star poop" was mentioned. I laughed my ass off. Trollish MO. that is good too!

Creationists are hell bent on the 6 day theory. That is ok, let them stay there. It takes faith to believe in God too, no matter which way we look at the universe.

For myself, it is more reaching to see the magnificence of God in creation over billions of years. How one thing led to another, like dominos. The interactions of all of creation, animals, plants, rocks, water, air. It is all astounding.
  8. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    06 Sep '15 16:17
    You sure give a lot of credence to the Devil and his buddies.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    06 Sep '15 20:12
    Originally posted by Pudgenik
    You sure give a lot of credence to the Devil and his buddies.
    That is because I see all the evil in the world they do. Other people attribute the evil to EVIL-LUTION. 😏
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Sep '15 12:06
    That is because I see all the evil in the world they do. Other people attribute the evil to EVIL-LUTION. 😏
    I attribute the evil to evil people. We don't need devils, humans can be cruel enough without supernatural help. Look at you, you would kill hundreds of thousands of people with nukes if you had your hand on the trigger. That registers as evil right there.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    07 Sep '15 23:26
    I attribute the evil to evil people. We don't need devils, humans can be cruel enough without supernatural help. Look at you, you would kill hundreds of thousands of people with nukes if you had your hand on the trigger. That registers as evil right there.
    Sometimes the threat is a good thing. 😏
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 Sep '15 11:00
    Sometimes the threat is a good thing. 😏
    You didn't say I would threaten Iran, you said I would BOMB Iran with Nukes.
  13. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    08 Sep '15 14:21
    he says stupid things because he is a nutter.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 Sep '15 16:49
    Originally posted by redbadger
    he says stupid things because he is a nutter.
    He would be in his element in Hyde Park.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    09 Sep '15 06:521 edit
    A threat is no good unless one is willing to do it. What good is the threat of casting you into hell, unless it is a real threat? 😏

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree