1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Sep '15 13:43
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    A threat is no good unless one is willing to do it. What good is the threat of casting you into hell, unless it is a real threat? 😏
    You are a war mongering cretin not worthy of the title of human. You belong back with homo habilis. No, I take it back, that is an insult to the Habilis people.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Sep '15 18:42
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    You are a war mongering cretin not worthy of the title of human. You belong back with homo habilis. No, I take it back, that is an insult to the Habilis people.
    There is ancient death deep underground. 😏
  3. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Sep '15 01:41
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    This information is wasted on creationists. They may be able to read, but they can't think.
    You are rejecting the false creation story which has been put forward by false religion.

However you know nothing of the true creation story found in true religion.

You can change that.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Sep '15 02:091 edit
    Originally posted by Dasa
    ...you know nothing of the true creation story found in true religion.

You can change that.
    If reading hundreds and hundreds of your posts on the matter has not succeeded in changing anyone's mind, [1] what should they now do? and [2] what should you now do? These are two questions anyone engaging in proselytism should ask themselves.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Sep '15 05:08
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    http://phys.org/news/2015-08-evidence-ancient-life-mantle-deep.html

Life forms from 125 million years ago showing constituents still present in ultradeep drill cores.
    It's not Grampy's Sheol is it?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree