1. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    08 Jun '15 18:48
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Evidence of Chemical Information science in DNA Disproves Evolution and Destroys Darwinism While Demonstrating Divinity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u20gVY8qyPE
    Video summary:

"I don't understand evolution, and DNA's like super complex, and therefore evolution is bunk and goddidit. 🙄

I'm a smartsy I am."
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 Jun '15 21:55
    Originally posted by C Hess
    Video summary:

"I don't understand evolution, and DNA's like super complex, and therefore evolution is bunk and goddidit. 🙄

I'm a smartsy I am."
    The video was obviously way above you intelligence level. A cartoon video would have been better for you. But unfortunately, I don't know of one that would meet your level of intellectual immaturity, that of an Orangutan. 😏
  3. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    09 Jun '15 08:33
    The video was obviously way above you intelligence level. A cartoon video would have been better for you. But unfortunately, I don't know of one that would meet your level of intellectual immaturity, that of an Orangutan. 😏
    What else are they saying but the same old: "I don't understand it, therefore god"?
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    09 Jun '15 22:023 edits
    What else are they saying but the same old: "I don't understand it, therefore god"?
    God made plants and animals to reproduce after their own kind. With the discovery of the DNA code, we now know basically how God did that. He programmed the DNA and cell to reproduce the building blocks of each kind of plant and animal. This program is known to contain the blueprint of only that kind of animal or plant that it is within.

The Impossible Gene

YouTube

Speciation and the biblical kinds – What’s the connection?

YouTube
  5. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    10 Jun '15 05:46
    God made plants and animals to reproduce after their own kind. With the discovery of the DNA code, we now know basically how God did that.
    Do tell. 😲

While you're at it, tell me how I wrote this text. If you can see something, you basically know how that something was created, right? So you should be able, just by reading this text, to tell me how it got written. Consider this a blind test.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 Jun '15 09:18
    Do tell. 😲

While you're at it, tell me how I wrote this text. If you can see something, you basically know how that something was created, right? So you should be able, just by reading this text, to tell me how it got written. Consider this a blind test.
    No guessing now....
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Jun '15 19:41
    Do tell. 😲

The point is that the DNA programming did not get in creatures by accident. It took an intelligent mind to organize it so that it means something.

In the same way, the text you admit that you wrote did not get there by accident. It took some effort from your mind, although not nearly as intelligent, to put the words in an order that meant something to me so I would know that you wished me to respond.
  8. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    11 Jun '15 07:20
    The point is that the DNA programming did not get in creatures by accident. It took an intelligent mind to organize it so that it means something.
    So, the blind test is a fail? Noted.

What about DNA tells you that only an intelligent mind could have created it?
  9. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    11 Jun '15 08:12
    In the same way, the text you admit that you wrote did not get there by accident. It took some effort from your mind, although not nearly as intelligent, to put the words in an order that meant something to me so I would know that you wished me to respond.
    So you think that because written text requires a thinker, DNA nucleotide sequences also requires a thinker? That's a false equivalence. You can throw in random changes into DNA and only rarely disrupt its function (as evidenced by the changes our DNA goes through from birth to old age), but if you do the same to this sentence, it will quickly become meaningless. You can't compare the two.
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    11 Jun '15 15:12
    So, the blind test is a fail? Noted.

What about DNA tells you that only an intelligent mind could have created it?
    DNA contains information.

YouTube
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    11 Jun '15 15:23
    So you think that because written text requires a thinker, DNA nucleotide sequences also requires a thinker? That's a false equivalence. You can throw in random changes into DNA and only rarely disrupt its function (as evidenced by the changes our DNA goes through from birth to old age), but if you do the same to this sentence, it will quickly become meaningless. You can't compare the two.
    Then it is up to you to explain how information got into the DNA if not by intelligent design. Or I guess you can claim evolution doesn't deal with part of life and you don't know. 😏
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    14 Jun '15 09:48
    Then it is up to you to explain how information got into the DNA if not by intelligent design. Or I guess you can claim evolution doesn't deal with part of life and you don't know. 😏
    n good example of censorship by evolutionists of science findings is given in this video.

YouTube
  13. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    14 Jun '15 10:18
    Then it is up to you to explain how information got into the DNA if not by intelligent design.
    Nonsense. The post you quoted explains clearly enough that you're using a false equivalence. You have to deal with that problem before you can demand me to demonstrate anything to the contrary.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    14 Jun '15 22:35
    Nonsense. The post you quoted explains clearly enough that you're using a false equivalence. You have to deal with that problem before you can demand me to demonstrate anything to the contrary.
    That is because the DNA nucleotide sequences are more complicated and sophisticated than any software program that man has devised according to Bill gates.

Bill Gates, founder of Microsoft, commented that “DNA is like a software program, only much more complex than anything we've ever devised.”

http://www.ucg.org/the-good-news/dna-the-tiny-code-thats-toppling-evolution

Now how did all that information get there?
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Jun '15 10:49
    That is because the DNA nucleotide sequences are more complicated and sophisticated than any software program that man has devised according to Bill gates.

Bill Gates, founder of Microsoft, commented that “DNA is like a software program, only much more complex than anything we've ever devised.”

http://www.ucg.org/the-good-news/dna-the-tiny-code-thats-toppling-evolution

Now how did all that information get there?
    In bits and pieces. The hard way, evolving over billions of years. You are just too brainwashed to even consider that POV. I really don't argue with you any more, you are too brainwashed to give considered answers to my posers. For instance, it went completely over your head my argument that the moon would still be red hot if all those millions of craters happened a few thousand years ago, yet men saw no such thing. It is not red hot since men have walked on the moon. Your answer: Water cooled it down. Without even TRYING to think that one through. Can you see any problems with that thesis? I suppose all you wanted was a flippant answer so you wouldn't have to really think about what you said and say. It is well known in the absence of an atmosphere, heat is ONLY withdrawn through IR radiation not conduction.

I know that to be a fact since I work in the semiconductor industry and have metal parts that go in hot (200 degrees C, more than 400 degrees F) and it will stay hot for about an hour in a vacuum. When exposed to air, convection cooling takes place instantly and it cools down in a matter of minutes. Same thing happens on the moon. Part of the heat goes underground but the rock is not especially a good conductor of heat and some of the heat from an asteroid collision can only be removed through radiation (Ifrared).

But as usual, you don't even bother to look that kind of thing up instead just interested in being flippant, like we are supposed to fall over laughing. It just makes you look stupid.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree