1. PenTesting
    Moves
    05 Mar '19 19:46
    @sonship said
    He who is joined to the Lord is one spirit. (1 Cor. 6:17)

I am joined to the Lord. I am one spirit with the Lord.
    Any other man or woman may also be joined to the Lord by faith.

They too may be one spirit with the Lord.

The Holy Spirit, which the Christians have from God, not from Rajk999.

Or do you not know that your body is the temple ...[text shortened]... . And in this we know that He abides in us, by the Spirit whom He gave to us. (1 John 3:24)
    Only those who keep the commandments. Not all those who boast they have the Spirit of God. There are talkers and there are doers. Jesus will judge who those people are... not you.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    05 Mar '19 19:55
    @Rajk999

Only those who keep the commandments. Not all those who boast they have the Spirit of God. There are talkers and there are doers. Jesus will judge who those people are... not you.

Nowhere did you submit evidence that God does not condone the believer boast in having the Holy Spirit.

On contrary. Paul said they had no confidence in the flesh but boasted in Christ Jesus Whom they served by the Holy Spirit.

"For we are the circumcision, the ones who serve by the Spirit of God and boast in Christ Jesus and have no confidence in the flesh. " ( Philippians 3:3)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree