1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    16 Jun '15 07:05
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    nobody wants to answer this one either. i can't imagine why.
    Because we suspect this is a trick question that you are holding back some key piece of information. The guy needs a lawyer. And as jury we need to hear all the evidence on both sides before we can make an informed verdict.
  2. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    16 Jun '15 08:21
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Because we suspect this is a trick question that you are holding back some key piece of information. The guy needs a lawyer. And as jury we need to hear all the evidence on both sides before we can make an informed verdict.
    what information could i possibly hold out? that his young daughters were serial killers and deserve to be raped? would that change what he did?

there is no additional information. the guy wanted to give his daughters to a rapey crowd. evil or not?
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    16 Jun '15 19:27
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    what information could i possibly hold out? that his young daughters were serial killers and deserve to be raped? would that change what he did?

there is no additional information. the guy wanted to give his daughters to a rapey crowd. evil or not?
    If that is all there is too it, then giving his daughter to a rapey crowd does not seem like a logical solution to me. I would vote evil. Now, are you going to tell me were I am wrong?
  4. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    18 Jun '15 13:11
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    If that is all there is too it, then giving his daughter to a rapey crowd does not seem like a logical solution to me. I would vote evil. Now, are you going to tell me were I am wrong?
    evil is in fact the correct answer.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree