1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Jan '16 11:40
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I agree. There is no middle ground, it is either the word of God or it is the word of corruptible men. 😏
    I'll take the corruptible men option. You seem to forget humans are very creative and you can't accept the fact that humans can write anything.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    15 Jan '16 19:431 edit
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    No, the truth in most similar cases does not 'lie somewhere in the middle'. And it doesn't in this case either.
    You mean your truth. The evidence is on your side as to the specifics of Creation, but you fail to see the big picture because you won't allow anything unproven.

You're the one living in a fantasy land of your own creation. I guess that's all the Creation you need, huh? Created by the only higher being you need... yourself.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    15 Jan '16 19:46
    I agree. There is no middle ground, it is either the word of God or it is the word of corruptible men. 😏
    And guess what? It's the Word of God alright, just not filtered through your narrow little window of what you think He said to make it fit your rather unimaginative agenda, either.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    16 Jan '16 00:25
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    And guess what? It's the Word of God alright, just not filtered through your narrow little window of what you think He said to make it fit your rather unimaginative agenda, either.
    There you go again putting a fellow christian down.
  5. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    16 Jan '16 01:05
    Yeah, I already know that you believe in a multi-billion year old earth and universe and that God used evilution in forming the animals and man over millions of years.

However, I choose to accept the total word of God as truth and not the word of corruptible men. 😏
    No you choose the word of corruptible men who other corruptible men have decided were writing under the influence of god.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    16 Jan '16 02:28
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    No you choose the word of corruptible men who other corruptible men have decided were writing under the influence of god.
    No. It says right in the Holy Bible what God did. Anything that anyone says that is different, like millions of years of evilution is a lie. 😏
  7. Cape Town
    Moves
    16 Jan '16 07:16
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    You mean your truth.
    No, I do not.

The evidence is on your side as to the specifics of Creation,
    And so is the truth. Usually the truth matches the evidence rather than being 'somewhere in the middle'.

but you fail to see the big picture because you won't allow anything unproven.
    Its not that I won't allow anything unproven, I simply don't take the word of anonymous people on the internet.

You're the one living in a fantasy land of your own creation.
    Lets see:
    The evidence is on my side by your own admission.
    I refuse to accept things without evidence by your own admission.
    Yet I am the one living in a fantasy land of my own creation?
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    16 Jan '16 18:592 edits
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I'll take the corruptible men option. You seem to forget humans are very creative and you can't accept the fact that humans can write anything.
    I have been to many libraries and most of them have more books marked fiction. So I am not unaware of all the lies men can write. That is why I prefer to put my trust in God. 😏
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 Jan '16 20:20
    I have been to many libraries and most of them have more books marked fiction. So I am not unaware of all the lies men can write. That is why I prefer to put my trust in God. 😏
    Using a book written by men, totally. Good luck with that.
  10. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    17 Jan '16 00:23
    No. It says right in the Holy Bible what God did. Anything that anyone says that is different, like millions of years of evilution is a lie. 😏
    In the 'holy' bible which was written by corruptible men, and edited by corruptible men, and interpreted by corruptible men.
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Jan '16 00:45
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    In the 'holy' bible which was written by corruptible men, and edited by corruptible men, and interpreted by corruptible men.
    Don't forget 'read by corruptible men'.

As a scam, it has certainly worked well, the biggest scam in human history. Zukerberg WISHES he has as many people hooked.
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    17 Jan '16 03:20
    Don't forget 'read by corruptible men'.

As a scam, it has certainly worked well, the biggest scam in human history. Zukerberg WISHES he has as many people hooked.
    This thread was really written to inform people of evilution lies in your kid's science textbooks. 😏
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Jan '16 03:22
    This thread was really written to inform people of evilution lies in your kid's science textbooks. 😏
    What you really mean is creationists want to propagandize young minds so they can increase their already disturbing numbers. It has nothing to do with real truth, only creationist young Earth bullshyte.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    17 Jan '16 03:541 edit
    What you really mean is creationists want to propagandize young minds so they can increase their already disturbing numbers. It has nothing to do with real truth, only creationist young Earth bullshyte.
    I know you would rather the lies stay in the textbooks, like all your other atheists companions that need reasons not to believe in God as creator. However, so9me of us believe people need to know about the fraud of evilution.

YouTube
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Jan '16 04:34
    I know you would rather the lies stay in the textbooks, like all your other atheists companions that need reasons not to believe in God as creator. However, so9me of us believe people need to know about the fraud of evilution.

[youtube]iz42mXuLA_E[/youtube]
    Reason will win, not creationistic bullshyte.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree