1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    17 Jan '16 06:27
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Reason will win, not creationistic bullshyte.
    Well, give your reason and stop the bullshyte. 😏
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Jan '16 14:26
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Well, give your reason and stop the bullshyte. 😏
    Pithy sayings will not get you out of the fact those dudes are 100% biased and have an agenda to prove their own science wrong.

That is not science, that is politics. Pure and simple and if you don't get that distinction you are not as smart as you think you are.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    18 Jan '16 04:32
    Pithy sayings will not get you out of the fact those dudes are 100% biased and have an agenda to prove their own science wrong.

That is not science, that is politics. Pure and simple and if you don't get that distinction you are not as smart as you think you are.
    Seems more like science to me than what the other guys did.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Jan '16 12:03
    Seems more like science to me than what the other guys did.
    Which is exactly why you are not being paid to do science, instead, you do your best to destroy sciences, and then come back with 'I love science'. Bullshyte. You only love the part where your sorry ass gets in trouble medically and they cure you. Other than that you hate science.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 Jan '16 18:43
    Which is exactly why you are not being paid to do science, instead, you do your best to destroy sciences, and then come back with 'I love science'. Bullshyte. You only love the part where your sorry ass gets in trouble medically and they cure you. Other than that you hate science.
    Bad science, maybe. 😏
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 Jan '16 14:08
    Bad science, maybe. 😏
    You don't have the credentials to say what is good or bad science. You can only post opinions. And bad ones at that.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    20 Jan '16 14:23
    You don't have the credentials to say what is good or bad science. You can only post opinions. And bad ones at that.
    My opinions are better than yours because I am ...

The Near Genius 😏
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 Jan '16 22:11
    My opinions are better than yours because I am ...

The Near Genius 😏
    With the exception that my mind can change given new evidence. Your mind is cast in concrete and can never change no matter WHAT evidence refuting the YEC mythology comes around.

It will ALWAYS be poo poo'd as lies, distortions of the YEC truth, the truth as cast into the minds of concrete unable to change their demon and dragon riddle lives. Lives lived in terror of those mythological beasts and ever so grateful for the love of their alleged deity.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Jan '16 04:09
    With the exception that my mind can change given new evidence. Your mind is cast in concrete and can never change no matter WHAT evidence refuting the YEC mythology comes around.

It will ALWAYS be poo poo'd as lies, distortions of the YEC truth, the truth as cast into the minds of concrete unable to change their demon and dragon riddle lives. Lives lived ...[text shortened]... in terror of those mythological beasts and ever so grateful for the love of their alleged deity.
    Design in the Universe

YouTube
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Jan '16 12:55
    Design in the Universe

[youtube]N4CgCtV4ixk[/youtube]
    Like I said, all your video's are bad science, twisted science with a definite agenda, twisting any data to fulfill the political agenda of those making the video's. They have no credibility in the real world. They are a laugh, they are to be hooted from the tree and go back underground where such lies belong.

I have no real worries other than short term loss of people to your so-called cause where perhaps they (YEC) will force creationism to be taught as if it were a science.

With of course, a political agenda, which you cannot understand, perhaps you do but cannot admit it is politics even to yourself.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Jan '16 19:23
    Like I said, all your video's are bad science, twisted science with a definite agenda, twisting any data to fulfill the political agenda of those making the video's. They have no credibility in the real world. They are a laugh, they are to be hooted from the tree and go back underground where such lies belong.

I have no real worries other than short ter ...[text shortened]... a, which you cannot understand, perhaps you do but cannot admit it is politics even to yourself.
    Anyone with common sense should be able to see that Evilution is just a fairy tale like the frog turning into a prince in The Frog Prince or The Princess and the Frog.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Jan '16 11:17
    Anyone with common sense should be able to see that Evilution is just a fairy tale like the frog turning into a prince in The Frog Prince or The Princess and the Frog.
    Well then, show me the science paper showing how a frog can morph into a prince. I would love to see that publication.

More likely just another fake story made up by YEC's like yourself to discredit evolution.

Just like the BS you talk about when you say evolution says man evolved from apes.

Trouble with that one is, mankind IS ape, just the latest in a series going back 15 odd million years ago.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Jan '16 20:39
    Well then, show me the science paper showing how a frog can morph into a prince. I would love to see that publication.

More likely just another fake story made up by YEC's like yourself to discredit evolution.

Just like the BS you talk about when you say evolution says man evolved from apes.

Trouble with that one is, mankind IS ape, just the latest in a series going back 15 odd million years ago.
    You are trying to play ignorant now. You know that Darwin believed all living things descended from a common ancestor. And that species were not to be attributed to God's endless creativity, but were the product of a blind, mechanical process that altered them over the course of millions of years. His belief became known as the theory of evolution.

So the distinction between the frog or the ape as the ancestor of man is irrelavant, because Darwin still did not believe man was created by God.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Jan '16 21:50
    You are trying to play ignorant now. You know that Darwin believed all living things descended from a common ancestor. And that species were not to be attributed to God's endless creativity, but were the product of a blind, mechanical process that altered them over the course of millions of years. His belief became known as the theory of evolution.

So t ...[text shortened]... the ancestor of man is irrelavant, because Darwin still did not believe man was created by God.
    For you clearly it is irrelevant since you are stuck back 2000 years in the past or more while the rich world we have uncovered goes through your blind eyes, only seeing your dogma shrivel up and die before your very eyes. That is what will inevitably happen to your man made religion.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Jan '16 23:10
    For you clearly it is irrelevant since you are stuck back 2000 years in the past or more while the rich world we have uncovered goes through your blind eyes, only seeing your dogma shrivel up and die before your very eyes. That is what will inevitably happen to your man made religion.
    I live in the present and look on to the future, while the textbooks teaching some aspects of science are stuck with evilution lies from the past.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree