1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    18 Jan '14 16:10
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    And just like you and your ilk.
    Or perhaps you will lift up your eyes from Hades in torment and cry out for a drop of water to cool your tongue.
  2. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    18 Jan '14 16:22
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I believe evolution, a.k.a. evilution, is a deception devised by the influence of Satan the devil.

http://www.end-times-prophecy.org/the-deception-of-evolution.html

http://www.ecclesia.org/truth/deception.html
    Ya, and where are you in revelations? Do you even know?

Time and space have no meaning to God. And as you stated some time ago to me, God created time too.

Jesus the alpha and omega. Eternal being, everlasting, unending, explain to me exactly what the prophet wrote when he stated, "one day is like a thousand years". What this just an example, or is it in stone?

For that matter, why does it have to come from Satan. I'm not talking about man or Adam and Eve. Evolution as the geo-science (planets, earth, stars, etc.), animals and plants.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    18 Jan '14 16:392 edits
    Originally posted by Pudgenik
    Ya, and where are you in revelations? Do you even know?

Time and space have no meaning to God. And as you stated some time ago to me, God created time too.

Jesus the alpha and omega. Eternal being, everlasting, unending, explain to me exactly what the prophet wrote when he stated, "one day is like a thousand years". What this just an example, or is i ...[text shortened]... or Adam and Eve. Evolution as the geo-science (planets, earth, stars, etc.), animals and plants.
    I was referring to evilution, not revelations. And don't believe everything you read, but just every word that comes from God. God created the heavens and the earth. The heavens and the earth did not accidentally come about through evilution. I believe evilution is a Satan inspired lie.
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    18 Jan '14 16:50
    I believe that God created evolution. Some or many Christians are stuck on the scripture and have made a statement into a dogma. "One day is like a thousand years." The writer was simply making a statement. One day is like a billion years to God.

How can we finite beings put a finger on what one day is to an eternal being?
    If you argue with those who disagree with you then how is your dogma and different theirs?

I simply don't understand why a Christian would even care or take a stance on the issue. How it happened is how it happened and we don't know how it happened.

If you were given a cup of wine at the wedding where Jesus turned water into wine, would you know the origins of the wine you drank? Would it have been the result of a natural process or would it be the result of a miracle. If you weren't there to see it first hand would you know? Would it matter?
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Jan '14 00:31
    Or perhaps you will lift up your eyes from Hades in torment and cry out for a drop of water to cool your tongue.
    Sure, and your god might come down and fix all the boo boo's mankind created but so far, humans, 8 billion, god's, zero.

You really should call down your jealous god to come down and give us a hand. We need all the help we can get.

But that isn't going to happen since we are on our own.

It's too bad a quarter of the human race still thinks a god is going to come down and fix everything.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 Jan '14 01:24
    Sure, and your god might come down and fix all the boo boo's mankind created but so far, humans, 8 billion, god's, zero.

You really should call down your jealous god to come down and give us a hand. We need all the help we can get.

It's too bad a quarter of the human race still thinks a god is going to come down and fix everything.
    Well, I am going to put my faith in the ability of the God, who created the heavens and the earth, to do the fixing over puny man.
  7. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    19 Jan '14 18:592 edits

Well sonhouse, i have good news for you. God IS going to sent His servants to do some but-t kicking in the near future. The Christians will not like it, because The Servants of God won't fit into their box of what God is. And guess what, the Christians are going to get their but-ts kicked too.

For you my friend, don't worry. Just sit back and enjoy the show. Remember me when the time comes.

Remember, i'll have that chess board set up in heaven. But i think when you get there, chess will be the least on your mind.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 Jan '14 22:40
    Well sonhouse, i have good news for you. God IS going to sent His servants to do some but-t kicking in the near future. The Christians will not like it, because The Servants of God won't fit into their box of what God is. And guess what, the Christians are going to get their but-ts kicked too.

For you my friend, don't worry. Just sit back and enjoy the ...[text shortened]... ss board set up in heaven. But i think when you get there, chess will be the least on your mind.
    Sunhouse does not expect to remember anything when his time comes. That is the way he wants it.
  9. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    20 Jan '14 02:56
    Sunhouse does not expect to remember anything when his time comes. That is the way he wants it.
    It is the Great Day of the Lord that i speak of and what comes after that. And it will be here soon enough. For Sonhouse, it will be a great day for him.

What comes after that Day, most Christians will not like. The great escape will not happen (rapture) before the anti-Christ comes. My certainty of this is absolute.
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    20 Jan '14 03:20
    It is the Great Day of the Lord that i speak of and what comes after that. And it will be here soon enough. For Sonhouse, it will be a great day for him.

What comes after that Day, most Christians will not like. The great escape will not happen (rapture) before the anti-Christ comes. My certainty of this is absolute.
    Well, I hope it will be a great day for sunhouse, but he does not seem ready to me. Just my opinion.
  11. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    20 Jan '14 03:32
    Well, I hope it will be a great day for sunhouse, but he does not seem ready to me. Just my opinion.
    no one is ready for this, not even myself. Or maybe i should say i don't feel ready.
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    20 Jan '14 07:18
    no one is ready for this, not even myself. Or maybe i should say i don't feel ready.
    Don't you feel it is important to get ready?
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 Jan '14 12:27
    Don't you feel it is important to get ready?
    You poor deluded folk. You and a few billion others.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    20 Jan '14 22:51
    You poor deluded folk. You and a few billion others.
    We feel sorry for people like you. I can't see that you have much good to look forward to as long as you continue to deny Christ.
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Jan '14 11:30
    We feel sorry for people like you. I can't see that you have much good to look forward to as long as you continue to deny Christ.
    Oh my, I am SO worried. Do you think I should sell all my stuff and donate it to charity before the trials and tribulations come?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree