1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Oct '10 18:28
    Originally posted by Andrew Hamilton
    “...Telling a foolish person that they are foolish is not an insult, ...”

In that case I can inform you that you are a fool and you would not take this as an insult (at least no insult is intended).

“...I have never said that, its a lie, and I hate nobody, ...”

You have called several of us “dumb ass”. Was this done out of love for us?
    I ha ...[text shortened]... alling an idiot an idiot is an insult to the idiot -I think there’s just no getting around that.
    There are certain persons in this forum, who only come to create conflict, their questions to me, are only devised to bait me into conflict, and they have no desire to learn anything of the spirituality.....they ARE foolish and I am learning to identify them now, and I wont even respond to their baiting questions next time.
  2. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    18 Oct '10 19:55
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    There are certain persons in this forum, who only come to create conflict, their questions to me, are only devised to bait me into conflict, and they have no desire to learn anything of the spirituality.....they ARE foolish and I am learning to identify them now, and I wont even respond to their baiting questions next time.
    Very well stated.

Also I would like to add, him being so bitten on brought out some angered defensive moderation in his posting I'm sure.
  3. Joined
    26 May '08
    Moves
    20 Oct '10 10:251 edit
    “...There are certain persons in this forum, who only come to create conflict, their questions to me, are only devised to bait me into conflict, ...”

Have you already completely forgotten that YOU have been calling everyone that disagrees with you a “dumb ass” and "dishonest" just because you don't like what they say? So please don't lecture us on how we should debate with you; you are certainly not showing an inspiring example of how it should be done.
  4. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Oct '10 10:39
    “...There are certain persons in this forum, who only come to create conflict, their questions to me, are only devised to bait me into conflict, ...”

Have you already completely forgotten that YOU have been calling everyone that disagrees with you a “dumb ass” ? So please don't lecture us on how we should debate with you; you are certainly not showing an inspiring example of how it should be done.
    Andrew, you have missed something here.

Only after constant slander from the persons who are in this forum only to bait me and others into conflict....do i respond to describe their behavior, which is ass like, and dumb like, (dumb ass)

So I will call them what they are, and I will not accept their game playing, and being of the spiritual mind, does not make me have to accept all of their nonsense talk.
  5. Joined
    26 May '08
    Moves
    20 Oct '10 11:05
    Andrew, you have missed something here.

Only after constant slander from the persons who are in this forum only to bait me and others into conflict....do i respond to describe their behavior, which is ass like, and dumb like, (dumb ass)

So I will call them what they are, and I will not accept their game playing, and being of the spiritual mind, does not make me have to accept all of their nonsense talk.
    “...Only after constant slander from the persons who are in this forum only to bait me and others into conflict. ...”

Did I start off calling you a “dumb ass” or “dishonest”? Answer, no. I started off by pointing out the flaws in your terrible posts. You didn't like that so you called me and others “dumb ass” first. Sorry, you are talking crap.
  6. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Oct '10 21:30
    “...Only after constant slander from the persons who are in this forum only to bait me and others into conflict. ...”

Did I start off calling you a “dumb ass” or “dishonest”? Answer, no. I started off by pointing out the flaws in your terrible posts. You didn't like that so you called me and others “dumb ass” first. Sorry, you are talking crap.
    Yes but you are one who would argue, that water is not wet and the sun is not hot, and thats game playing.....and its game playing thats dishonest.
  7. Joined
    26 May '08
    Moves
    22 Oct '10 15:22
    Yes but you are one who would argue, that water is not wet and the sun is not hot, and thats game playing.....and its game playing thats dishonest.
    “...you are one who would argue, that water is not wet and the sun is not hot, ...”

?

I have no idea what you are talking about.
    Water is wet and the sun is hot.
  8. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Oct '10 15:28
    “...you are one who would argue, that water is not wet and the sun is not hot, ...”

?

I have no idea what you are talking about.
    Water is wet and the sun is hot.
    It means you are a serial arguementivist, and you are in this forum to create conflict.
  9. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    27 Oct '10 10:42
    It means you are a serial arguementivist, and you are in this forum to create conflict.
    Insultative. As usual. When you don't have taken your pill.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree