1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Jul '12 03:32
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    God's idea of what humans are and your idea seem different. Look at it this way. If your house was burning down, wouldn't you be more interested in saving your families lives than the house? You would probably want to save your family for you know the house can be rebuilt to replace it. But how easy would it be to replace your family?

Our bodies to Go ...[text shortened]... se. God sees things differently and values salvation of the person (soul) more than the body.
    And of course you know the mind of god more than anyone, having talked to him daily.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Jul '12 03:50
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    And of course you know the mind of god more than anyone, having talked to him daily.
    It would be awesome if He would talk back. But, I have to get His ideas from reading His Holy Words.
    HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Jul '12 05:47
    It would be awesome if He would talk back. But, I have to get His ideas from reading His Holy Words.
    HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!
    Well the words of the bible were written by men. Why do you think your god would have talked to them and not to us in our times? We're back to the idea about your god caring so much about the little life on Earth but doesn't give a rats asss about humans.

Your religion is the worlds biggest Ponzi scheme.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Jul '12 06:12
    Well the words of the bible were written by men. Why do you think your god would have talked to them and not to us in our times? We're back to the idea about your god caring so much about the little life on Earth but doesn't give a rats asss about humans.

Your religion is the worlds biggest Ponzi scheme.
    This is how much God loves His human creation:

Christ said, "If I have told you earthly things and you do not believe, how will you believe if I tell you heavenly things? No one has ascended to heaven but He who came down from heaven, that is, the Son of Man who is in heaven. And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life. For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed. But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in God.”

(John 3:12-21)

HallelluYah !!! Praise the Lord!
  5. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    26 Jul '12 06:28
    [b]This is how much God loves His human creation:

Christ said, "If I have told you earthly things and you do not believe, how will you believe if I tell you heavenly things? No one has ascended to heaven but He who came down from heaven, that is, the Son of Man who is in heaven. And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the ...[text shortened]... y seen, that they have been done in God.”

(John 3:12-21)

HallelluYah !!! Praise the Lord![/b]
    so he doesn't love his human creation much at all.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Jul '12 09:58
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    so he doesn't love his human creation much at all.
    Well at least you admit humans were God's creation, that is better than some numbnuts.
  7. Joined
    28 Dec '11
    Moves
    26 Jul '12 11:16
    Well at least you admit humans were God's creation, that is better than some numbnuts.
    WTF!!! You back? looool
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Jul '12 18:33
    Originally posted by tim88
    WTF!!! You back? looool
    I was just too bored to stay away for long, inspite of my intentions. I'm sure I will be gone for good one day, but until then, you will just have to put up with my so-called blatherings. 😏
  9. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    26 Jul '12 20:08
    http://phys.org/news/2012-07-superfast-evolution-sea-stars.html
    http://www.pnas.org/content/109/26/E1705
  10. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    26 Jul '12 22:181 edit
    WTF!!! You back? looool
    Superman changes to and from Clark Kent way faster than you change to and from RJHinds...fail! 😞
  11. Joined
    28 Dec '11
    Moves
    27 Jul '12 08:25
    I was just too bored to stay away for long, inspite of my intentions. I'm sure I will be gone for good one day, but until then, you will just have to put up with my so-called blatherings. 😏
    i have nothing against you! So go for it !
  12. Joined
    28 Dec '11
    Moves
    27 Jul '12 08:28
    Originally posted by Agerg
    Superman changes to and from Clark Kent way faster than you change to and from RJHinds...fail! 😞
    i can tell that you have more than one account but not me, if you have a problem take it up with mod
  13. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    27 Jul '12 23:251 edit
    i can tell that you have more than one account but not me, if you have a problem take it up with mod
    I have more than one account!? Perhaps you would like to name and shame my other alias/es on this site. I'm throwing down the gauntlet Ron.
  14. Joined
    28 Dec '11
    Moves
    28 Jul '12 04:07
    Originally posted by Agerg
    I have more than one account!? Perhaps you would like to name and shame my other alias/es on this site. I'm throwing down the gauntlet Ron.
    why don't you prove it? that i am rj, email a mod that will check the ip addresses if your right one of the accounts will be closed down! so go on prove it smart ass
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Jul '12 02:42
    why don't you prove it? that i am rj, email a mod that will check the ip addresses if your right one of the accounts will be closed down! so go on prove it smart ass
    We thought it a possibility you were RJHinds on another account but I don't think so now, your wording is too different, an expert on the English language could pick out differences in style, although I am no expert it seemed to me you are not RJHinds.
    I am giving you the benefit of the doubt. If you think Agerg is using multiple accounts, then present your evidence. It sounds more like to me you are just reacting to the accusation you were RJHinds, shudder the thought. Although you two think pretty much alike.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree