1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    11 Jun '12 02:37
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    However what you never studied, and know nothing of, are the internal workings of a star.

And the first step of solving this 'problem' is not maths it's physics.

You need to know what physical processes you are trying to model and how they work before you can create an equation to solve.

I am not entirely sure what you mean when you say this b ...[text shortened]... argument or evidence in this thread that demonstrates that you are right.
    [/i][/b]
    Okay. I agree that not enough information has been presented to back up the kid's proof. The wikipedia said scientist used to think one thing about the sun and now have changed their minds; and yet, there are still unexpected things happening that puzzles them about the sun. So I guess it is best to discard this as a proof of anything related to evolution and the age of the Sun at this time.
  2. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    11 Jun '12 02:461 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Okay. I agree that not enough information has been presented to back up the kid's proof. The wikipedia said scientist used to think one thing about the sun and now have changed their minds; and yet, there are still unexpected things happening that puzzles them about the sun. So I guess it is best to discard this as a proof of anything related to evolution and the age of the Sun at this time.
    So - moving on - do we even need to talk about the stupid moon-dust argument?! Or can we just all save a lot of time and scratch that one off the list as well?
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    11 Jun '12 03:001 edit
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    ah another BS story. tell us what your "genius" son is up to next. better yet, don't because he know about calculus about as much as you do, which is to say, zip-nil.
    I saw all his report cards all the way through his freshman year at Emory University in Atlanta and he made an A in every subject he took. I am confident that he countinued to do that because he graduated summa cum laude, which is the same as graduatiing valedictorian. He graduated three times as valedictorian in grade school from each of the three schools he attended. He attended a High School for high acheivers and was tested twice on I.Q. tests and scored almost 190 on each test. That score is considered in the genius level.
  4. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    11 Jun '12 03:29
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I saw all his report cards all the way through his freshman year at Emory University in Atlanta and he made an A in every subject he took. I am confident that he countinued to do that because he graduated summa cum laude, which is the same as graduatiing valedictorian. He graduated three times as valedictorian in grade school from each of the three schools ...[text shortened]... on I.Q. tests and scored almost 190 on each test. That score is considered in the genius level.
    😴
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    11 Jun '12 12:09
    Using Common Sense

YouTube&feature=endscreen&NR=1
  6. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    13 Jun '12 01:55
    YouTube&feature=fvwrel

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree