Evolution Q & A

Evolution Q & A

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ENGLAND

Moves
136d

@kellyjay said
Life’s beginning you got nothing
As one Christian speaking to another …. What has religion got? What indeed has Christianity got?

In terms of evidence I mean of course.

Serious honest question KellyJay.

ENGLAND

Moves
136d

@kellyjay said
Why did things come together and form life?
“come let us reason together”

Isaiah 1:18

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
135d

@indonesia-phil said
He doesn't 'see design', only you and others who cling desperately to your so outdated and redundant mythology 'see design'. You either cannot see or refuse to accept clear explanations offered to you as to the processes of evolution, and until you do, I suggest that you leave intelligent conversation to others.
I have been laying out processes that do not occur through random input of code. Random variables do not generate synchronization of systems within systems to do things in life where stop- start operations begin and end when required, or to maintain various levels as body temperature and glucose levels, if you think I am wrong about that explain homeostasis properties without using design terminology.

IP

Moves
135d

@kellyjay said
Why did things come together and form life?
No reason, now you answer my question; how do random genetic mutations occur if your god is controlling everything?

IP

Moves
135d

@kellyjay said
I have been laying out processes that do not occur through random input of code. Random variables do not generate synchronization of systems within systems to do things in life where stop- start operations begin and end when required, or to maintain various levels as body temperature and glucose levels, if you think I am wrong about that explain homeostasis properties without using design terminology.
Natural processes.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
135d

@indonesia-phil said
No reason, now you answer my question; how do random genetic mutations occur if your god is controlling everything?
I answered you already after the fall things degrade and decay!

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
135d

@indonesia-phil said
Natural processes.
It is the nature of this world now to decay, yet the common theme in Darwinism’s evolution that biology comes together and get more well defined, specialized, functionally fine tuned instead of decay. Why do you believe that to be the case?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
135d

@indonesia-phil said
Sadly, that sums you up, no reason you just believe evolution did it, you can’t give reasoning than reason has nothing to do with your opinion on the topic.

IP

Moves
135d

@kellyjay said
I answered you already after the fall things degrade and decay!
What on earth are you blithering on about now? What 'fall'? If this is more of your biblical nonsense then it has no place in any serious discussion about anything. You claim to believe that your god controls everything, at every level, and yet you now accept that random genetic mutations occur from one generation to another. So you believe two completely contradictory things at the same time. Care to have another go at explaining that?

IP

Moves
135d

@kellyjay said
It is the nature of this world now to decay, yet the common theme in Darwinism’s evolution that biology comes together and get more well defined, specialized, functionally fine tuned instead of decay. Why do you believe that to be the case?
How do you conclude that the nature of this world is now to decay? Everything dies, and then, you know, new things are born, that is the nature of nature. Once upon a time, for about half a billion years, there was only single - celled life, now there are elephants.

IP

Moves
135d

@kellyjay said
Sadly, that sums you up, no reason you just believe evolution did it, you can’t give reasoning than reason has nothing to do with your opinion on the topic.
Do you even know what a 'reason' is?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
135d

@indonesia-phil said
What on earth are you blithering on about now? What 'fall'? If this is more of your biblical nonsense then it has no place in any serious discussion about anything. You claim to believe that your god controls everything, at every level, and yet you now accept that random genetic mutations occur from one generation to another. So you believe two completely contradictory things at the same time. Care to have another go at explaining that?
You asked about what happened due to God and now you are complaining about God in the answer.

You are also saying your worldview has no reasoning to explain what you believe it is, I guess you can avoid contradictions if you have no reasoning to defend.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
135d

@indonesia-phil said
Do you even know what a 'reason' is?
How would you know? You have no reasons for the things you proclaim to believe.

ENGLAND

Moves
135d

@kellyjay said
It’s almost as you’ve not read ANY of the thousands of replies to you on this topic KellyJay.

F

Moves
135d

@kellyjay said
When you talk about "reasons" for the universe and its processes, are you, in fact, just looking for people to provide you with some kind of thought processes or motivations of an anthropomorphized creator entity?