1. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    06 Mar '20 10:25
    @hakima said
    WTF is WTS?

Seriously
    It's a common abbreviation for when WTM is concerned about the WTB and where WTF is inappropriate, specifically where the WTO is in short supply of cucumbers.
  2. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    07 Mar '20 01:44
    @hakima said
    WTF is WTS?

Seriously
    It's the Watchtower Society. They are completely aware of what it is... They pull this crap every time I mention a comment from that source.
    When they have no answer to the subject they always fall back to these high jack the thread idiotic responses.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Mar '20 01:57
    @galveston75 said
    It's the Watchtower Society. They are completely aware of what it is... They pull this crap every time I mention a comment from that source.
    When they have no answer to the subject they always fall back to these high jack the thread idiotic responses.
    Cite your sources properly otherwise you will continue to be perceived as a furtive and deceptive poster, something stretching back years.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Mar '20 02:012 edits
    @galveston75 said
    It's the Watchtower Society.
    Which publication? Which article? What year was it published? Who wrote it? You were passing off the writing as your own; slipping an acronym in somewhere in the middle of the text is not a defence of plagiarism.

Like this:

http://daily-text.blogspot.com/2009/10/how-is-trinity-explained.html

or this

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1101989301

or this

https://www.scribd.com/document/7395925/Should-You-Believe-in-the-Trinity

or this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk%3ANontrinitarianism/References#:~:text=The%20Holy%20Spirit%20is%20totally,nor%20lesser%20than%20the%20others.

Or wherever you copy-pasted it from.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Mar '20 02:03
    @galveston75 said
    They pull this crap every time I mention a comment from that source.
    You are called out for it almost every time you do it. When you cite the source properly, there's nothing to call you out for.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Mar '20 02:58
    @galveston75 said
    You and FMF are spiritual idiots with no real interest on anything here that has real spiritual importance or truth.
    I think this an inaccurate characterization of my perspectives and my contribution to this community.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Mar '20 07:56
    @galveston75 said
    (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( WTS )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Plain and clear at the end of the post of what I quoted.
    Now are you going to say you don't know who the WTS is?
    You and FMF are spiritual idiots with no real interest on anything here that has real spiritual importance or truth.
    You would do better then by following good forum etiquette and indeed the convention here which is to post the source at the end of your post with a link so that people can read the text in context.

You are not a leader in the “WTS” and you were not involved in the writing of your religious organisation’s version of the Bible. You have no intellectual claim to the content or meaning and you should correctly site your source when copy pasting stuff which someone else in your religious organisation has had the intellectual capacity to write.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Mar '20 07:58
    @galveston75 said
    Calling people “spiritual idiots” “son of satan” and all the insults you fling out when you are picked up in some sort of dishonesty or poor forum conduct, is not really debate is it?
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    07 Mar '20 23:41
    @divegeester said
    This is a terrible explanation of a flawed doctrine.
    I thought it was a good attempt from a non-Christian.

It kinda falls flat, though, once he says there is no God.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Mar '20 08:26
    @suzianne said
    I thought it was a good attempt from a non-Christian.
    It kinda falls flat, though, once he says there is no God.
    Okay.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree