Exposed.

Exposed.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
19 Jan 13

Originally posted by RJHinds
I choose to believe Christ, the light of the world.

You choose to believe the dark vedas.

😏
And you are both as full of shyte as a christmas turkey. ALL religions are made up by man, there is no connection with a god that interacts with us. If there is a god or gods, it or they are absentee landlords. You are both just believing in the writings made by men. Men are quite capable of wisdom. Wisdom by itself doesn't need a god to guide it. Men and Women are quite intelligent and creative, the best of us anyway. We don't need a god to make it seem like one is here when in fact its all just made up by men.

PDI

Moves
20 Jan 13

Hello Dasa. I would enjoy seeing you interact with a Christian blogger here:

http://birdsoftheair.blogspot.com/

Even if you are not a registered blogger, you can comment to Stan using the 'Anonymous' button.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
21 Jan 13

Originally posted by sonhouse
And you are both as full of shyte as a christmas turkey. ALL religions are made up by man, there is no connection with a god that interacts with us. If there is a god or gods, it or they are absentee landlords. You are both just believing in the writings made by men. Men are quite capable of wisdom. Wisdom by itself doesn't need a god to guide it. Men and W ...[text shortened]... We don't need a god to make it seem like one is here when in fact its all just made up by men.
I seems that God is definitely absent from the foolish and the ignorant.

This is the way it must be.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
21 Jan 13

Originally posted by Paul Dirac II
Hello Dasa. I would enjoy seeing you interact with a Christian blogger here:

http://birdsoftheair.blogspot.com/

Even if you are not a registered blogger, you can comment to Stan using the 'Anonymous' button.
I shall have a look at this.

PDI

Moves
21 Jan 13

Originally posted by Dasa
I shall have a look at this.
Thank you.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
21 Jan 13

And you are both as full of shyte as a christmas turkey. ALL religions are made up by man, there is no connection with a god that interacts with us. If there is a god or gods, it or they are absentee landlords. You are both just believing in the writings made by men. Men are quite capable of wisdom. Wisdom by itself doesn't need a god to guide it. Men and W ...[text shortened]... We don't need a god to make it seem like one is here when in fact its all just made up by men.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
23 Jan 13
1 edit

I can agree with you with one exception: Your religion is just as false as any of the others since no human has a clue as to real spiritual reality, if there is in fact such a thing as spirituality as something real in the first place. Spirituality can just as easily be all made up by men just as religion is completely made up by men.
There are a very few people at any given time that "have a clue" about true spirituality. The thing is that words dont ever do it justice.
Talking one on one is the best way to convey anything of value that may actually be beneficial for the listener,but any good spiritual teacher will always tell you to find your own answers and not believe what they have imparted (aka. the Buddha).

I speak from experience when I write this. Spirituality is not bound by anything.....age,creed or colour (or religion).... it only requires a somewhat healthy human with a willingness to learn- and to relearn how they learn in the first place.

All this is no good for the "world". It is only good for those who want to aquire lasting true happiness,(for one thing). Thats why there wont be any nobel prizes or public exclamations of any sort. It is not to win a million dollars.

When you find "the Truth" you will be no different on the outside. The garbage will still need taking out.

The truth becomes simpler and simpler as it becomes more and more difficult to follow (physically,mentally). It is as easy as knowing who (or what 😉 ) you are.

As for transmitting the "Truth" ,well some can and some cant, but no one can know what goes on in some one elses head except for the individual themselves ,(unless you are rj hinds, then it's easy to predict 😀 ), hahahah....

Have a nice day,look at a cloud....really look

Planet Rain

Moves
23 Jan 13

When I opened this thread there was a giant sucking sound as air rushed in to fill the vacuum.