1. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    29 Apr '12 00:55
    why does god let his creations become extinct. why doesnt god love his animals? should we advise the rspca that god isnt taking care of his pets.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 Apr '12 01:391 edit
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    why does god let his creations become extinct. why doesnt god love his animals? should we advise the rspca that god isnt taking care of his pets.
    That was supposed to be part of our job.
  3. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29 Apr '12 02:14
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    That was supposed to be part of our jub.
    again you spoke without thinking.

were the dinosaurs also our job? or you only fault noah for not taking better care of them baby t-rexes?
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 Apr '12 02:201 edit
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    again you spoke without thinking.

were the dinosaurs also our job? or you only fault noah for not taking better care of them baby t-rexes?
    Things changed with the disobedience of Adam and Eve and the continued wickedness that had resulted from man's continual sinning against God and man and beast.
  5. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    29 Apr '12 02:23
    He didn't let them go extinct. He made sure 2 of all of them were on the ark! 😵
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Apr '12 05:17
    Things changed with the disobedience of Adam and Eve and the continued wickedness that had resulted from man's continual sinning against God and man and beast.
    So your god seeing Adam and Eve sinning was what doomed all those species? Those species, having very little in the way of consciousness, couldn't possibly understand the implication of a great ape sinning, were all killed because of Adam and Eve?
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 Apr '12 08:06
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    So your god seeing Adam and Eve sinning was what doomed all those species? Those species, having very little in the way of consciousness, couldn't possibly understand the implication of a great ape sinning, were all killed because of Adam and Eve?
    God can create them again in the new earth if he wishes. Don't worry, Be Happy. HalleluYah !!!

YouTube
  8. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    29 Apr '12 09:10
    God can create them again in the new earth if he wishes. Don't worry, Be Happy. HalleluYah !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHFDa9efCQU
    seems like a rather shallow attitude to take. using that type of logic would infer that nothing in the universe matters because god can re-create if he wants.

you say it was our job to look after the animals. yet man has only recently developed the knowledge and know-how to help save animals facing extinction. sadly many species have been wiped of the face of the earth in the mean time.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Apr '12 09:211 edit
    It's all part of the circle of life [see: Lion King] or as dasa would call it 'reincarnation'. If living things didn't die there would be no food in the shops; and no Doritos either. God recognised this way early on and so allowed death to occur, so there would be Doritos. God created Doritos through death.
  10. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    29 Apr '12 09:52
    Originally posted by divegeester
    It's all part of the circle of life [see: Lion King] or as dasa would call it 'reincarnation'. If living things didn't die there would be no food in the shops; and no Doritos either. God recognised this way early on and so allowed death to occur, so there would be Doritos. God created Doritos through death.
    typical dorito creationist dogma. im sick of christianins shoving doritos down my throat. anybody with half a brain knows doritos evolved out of the primordial tangy salsa soup. developing from the simple crisp, to the now extinct monster munch and onto the hula hoop, quaver and pringle, eventually the dorito. anybody who claims otherwise is a dishonest snack hating fool.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 Apr '12 10:14
    typical dorito creationist dogma. im sick of christianins shoving doritos down my throat. anybody with half a brain knows doritos evolved out of the primordial tangy salsa soup. developing from the simple crisp, to the now extinct monster munch and onto the hula hoop, quaver and pringle, eventually the dorito. anybody who claims otherwise is a dishonest snack hating fool.
    Maybe there is a place for evolution after all. I never thought of it in terms of "doritos" because I have been preoccupied with "apes". HalleluYah !!!
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Apr '12 10:55
    Typical atheist; blinded by gluttony and and the inability to recognise that the wonderful tasties you mention are in fact created by different 'gods', so how could they have possibly evolved from a common ancestral snack? Furthermore the metaphorical fruit of the tree of knowledge was in fact the original Dorito - additive free I might add. That's right Doritos grow on knowledge trees.
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    29 Apr '12 13:31
    Just an interest of note, being a old creationist I find it interesting that in the book of Enoch Lucifer seems to have made his fall to earth at day 2 of creation.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Apr '12 14:32
    Typical atheist; blinded by gluttony and and the inability to recognise that the wonderful tasties you mention are in fact created by different 'gods', so how could they have possibly evolved from a common ancestral snack? Furthermore the metaphorical fruit of the tree of knowledge was in fact the original Dorito - additive free I might add. That's right Doritos grow on knowledge trees.
    In that case, I am looking for venture capital to start a spaghetti plantation.....
  15. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    29 Apr '12 15:24
    Chill out you two; everybody knows that doritos did not evolve from a common ancestrial earth snack and neither were they created by god. They were in fact brought to earth by on an asteroid which had been deflected from its trajectory by a 'space raider ' mining for tasty corn snack dust in the asteroid belt.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree