1. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    06 Apr '06 23:10
    Is there any?

It's not beyond my conception that people might point to the wonders of life, such as the beauty of flowers, the order of the cosmos, and the seemingly miraculous wonder of the human body as physical evidence for a creator.

Is there anything similar that constitutes evidence of hell as a place of eternal torment, or does your belief in hell, to the extent you say that it is justified, rest upon what is written in the Bible?
  2. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    06 Apr '06 23:23
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    Is there any?

It's not beyond my conception that people might point to the wonders of life, such as the beauty of flowers, the order of the cosmos, and the seemingly miraculous wonder of the human body as physical evidence for a creator.

Is there anything similar that constitutes evidence of hell as a place of eternal torment, or does your beli ...[text shortened]... f in hell, to the extent you say that it is justified, rest upon what is written in the Bible?
    I heard an old evangelical rumor that Soviet miners, trying to dig the deepest mine on Earth, began to hear human screams in the earth.

Oh, here is a nice website talking about it. It even has audio!

http://www.creationists.org/hell.html

And for a bit more irony consider the site's disclaimer:
    "There are good Biblical and scientific reasons to believe it is a hoax."

Scientific reasons to believe that Hades isn't only 7 miles beneath the Earth's surface? Go figure!
  3. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    06 Apr '06 23:48
    Is there any?

Is there anything similar that constitutes evidence of hell as a place of eternal torment, or does your beli ...[text shortened]... f in hell, to the extent you say that it is justified, rest upon what is written in the Bible?
    If you dig into the Earth for a while it gets kinda hot.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    07 Apr '06 02:19
    Is there any?

I think Hitler made a good case for hells existence. Even atheists refer to him as demonic.
  5. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    07 Apr '06 02:35
    Originally posted by whodey
    I think Hitler made a good case for hells existence. Even atheists refer to him as demonic.
    Well I certaintly don't. And if I did what would a figure of speech have to do with the existance of hell?
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    07 Apr '06 03:01
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    Well I certaintly don't. And if I did what would a figure of speech have to do with the existance of hell?
    He seemed to do a good job creating hell on earth.
  7. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Moves
    07 Apr '06 03:01
    Is there any?
    Other people.
  8. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    07 Apr '06 04:11
    Is there any?

http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=41175&page=1#post_699602
  9. Forgotten
    Moves
    07 Apr '06 04:24
    Is there any?

You have never heard of marriage??
  10. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    07 Apr '06 15:37
    http://www.hellonearth.net/sauce.htm
  11. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    07 Apr '06 16:45
    Originally posted by aspviper666
    You have [b] never heard of marriage??[/b]
    Thank you for your courage, sir.
  12. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    07 Apr '06 17:37
    Originally posted by ivanhoe
    http://www.hellonearth.net/sauce.htm
    I can never tell when you Catholics are being serious. Do you really think that the existence of hot sauce constitutes evidence of the existence of a place where souls endure eternal torment?

If it was just a joke, do you have any serious evidence, or is the belief itself merely a joke?
  13. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    07 Apr '06 18:46
    I can never tell when you Catholics are being serious. Do you really think that the existence of hot sauce constitutes evidence of the existence of a place where souls endure eternal torment?

If it was just a joke, do you have any serious evidence, or is the belief itself merely a joke?
    I'll give your questions serious thought ........
  14. Standard memberHalitose
    I stink, ergo I am
    On the rebound
    Moves
    07 Apr '06 19:39
    Is there any?

Ask a heroin junkie what he thinks of hell; you'll get more profound answers than this forum would ever do justice to.
  15. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    08 Apr '06 09:41
    Originally posted by whodey
    He seemed to do a good job creating hell on earth.
    And?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree