1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    15 May '10 17:40
    Fair Shake

My thanks to all RHP Spirituality Forum veterans for the congenial hospitality (since I waded in, in earnest a short while ago) and for generously giving me a fair shake. You each listened attentively and graciously to my points of view and were more than courteous in delivering your own energized replies with good taste. What more can any reasonable guy ask than a fair hearing among friends. Please realize that I respect each of you individually, your intellects, unique paths as fellow pilgrims, your deeply held convictions, contrary opinions. Since many are mutually exclusive, we all already know with certainty there's an ambivalent note. Unlike casual internet or formal OTB chess, eventual/eternal outcome stands no chance of being a draw. Kind regards, gb
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    15 May '10 18:10
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    [b]Fair Shake

My thanks to all RHP Spirituality Forum veterans for the congenial hospitality (since I waded in, in earnest a short while ago) and for generously giving me a fair shake. You each listened attentively and graciously to my points of view and were more than courteous in delivering your own energized replies with good taste. What m ...[text shortened]... formal OTB chess, eventual/eternal outcome stands no chance of being a draw. Kind regards, gb[/b]`
    Given the knee-jerk nature of some people asscociated with spirituality , I think this is a very nice gesture on your part Gramps.
    No hidden agenda then?

-kind regards also, ka
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    16 May '10 01:21
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Given the knee-jerk nature of some people asscociated with spirituality , I think this is a very nice gesture on your part Gramps.
    No hidden agenda then?

-kind regards also, ka
    Thank you, Karoly Aczel. And, yes, you're correct. There's no 'hidden agenda'.

Open faced since day one in July, 2007. Please stay in touch via my profile.

4. Joined
    07 Jan '08
    Moves
    16 May '10 18:40
    ... Unlike casual internet or formal OTB chess, eventual/eternal outcome stands no chance of being a draw. Kind regards, gb
    Perhaps. 😉
  5. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    19 May '10 12:51
    [b]Fair Shake

My thanks to all RHP Spirituality Forum veterans for the congenial hospitality (since I waded in, in earnest a short while ago) and for generously giving me a fair shake. You each listened attentively and graciously to my points of view and were more than courteous in delivering your own energized replies with good taste. What m ...[text shortened]... r formal OTB chess, eventual/eternal outcome stands no chance of being a draw. Kind regards, gb[/b]
    I appreciate your kind thoughts.
  6. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    22 May '10 11:49
    Originally posted by Badwater
    Perhaps. 😉
    In Mal Pancoast's considered opinion, "The truth will set you free but first it will piss you off."

In mine, far better to be free and dry shod... than pissed down upon from a great height.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree