1. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    15 May '07 21:101 edit
    Originally posted by TheSkipper
    I suppose it is wrong to be happy he's dead, right?
    He died in a hospital in Lynchburg.

LYNCHBURG???

Are towns really called things like that? Rome, Paris, Amsterdam... Noosetown...

I dunno...
  2. tinyurl.com/ywohm
    Moves
    15 May '07 21:59
    I'm imagining God is real and Falwell gets to the pearly gates for the Big Interview... "Tell me, Jerry ... Why did you tell all those people that I told you they should send you money? And you spent it how???
  3. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    15 May '07 22:00
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    He died in a hospital in Lynchburg.

LYNCHBURG???

Are towns really called things like that? Rome, Paris, Amsterdam... Noosetown...

I dunno...
    Yes, that's actually the name of the city. I've been there.
  4. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    15 May '07 22:01
    Originally posted by pawnhandler
    I'm imagining God is real and Falwell gets to the pearly gates for the Big Interview... "Tell me, Jerry ... Why did you tell all those people that I told you they should send you money? And you spent it how???
    It is not by works you are saved, it is by the grace of God you are saved.
  5. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    15 May '07 22:32
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    Yes, that's actually the name of the city. I've been there.
    You got your schooling at Liberty, didn't ya? Just admit it!
  6. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    15 May '07 22:36
    Originally posted by darvlay
    You got your schooling at Liberty, didn't ya? Just admit it!
    Nigga, please.

I think telerion did, though.
  7. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    15 May '07 23:22
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    I didn't now who he was.
    Surely you remember the infamous debates between him and Larry Flynt. You should see the movie "The People of the United States vs Larry Flynt".
  8. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    15 May '07 23:42
    Who did he love more: Jesus, Ronald Reagan or fried chicken?
  9. Meddling with things
    Moves
    16 May '07 00:15
    Can just imagine the look of surprise on his face when he walked towards the light, expecting a warm welcome from St.Peter, only to find himself face to face with a dildo wearing lucifer and an invitation to bend over.
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    16 May '07 03:061 edit
    Why is it that when a man that others hate who claims to be religious dies then all of a sudden they believe he must be in hell? If there is no God then he is just like you and me, no? He is no better or no worse. There is no right and there is no wrong in absolute terms so why do you sit in judgment over him? What makes you better or worse than he? Or if God is this mysterious stream of consciousness in which we are all apart then we are all cut from the same cloth so to speak, no?

In terms of following him, I never really listened to the man, however, it seems to me that showing a little respect is in order even if you never listened to him or if you never liked him. That is if you have any love for your common man, even if you may not "like" him.
  11. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    16 May '07 03:16
    Originally posted by whodey
    however, it seems to me that showing a little respect is in order even if you never listened to him or if you never liked him. That is if you have any love for your common man, even if you may not "like" him.
    Live by the sword, die by the sword.
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    16 May '07 03:23
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    Live by the sword, die by the sword.
    So is this justification for taking a dump on his grave or are you merely trying to show cause and effect?
  13. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    16 May '07 03:36
    I remember reading all those posts by atheists lambasting christians for their narrow minded, bigoted, racist, capital punishment supporting agenda, and now what do I see? 🙄
  14. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    16 May '07 03:373 edits
    Originally posted by whodey
    So is this justification for taking a dump on his grave or are you merely trying to show cause and effect?
    I was showing cause and effect. The guy was an [anus] and disrespectful to multitudes.

But I also think people are justified in rejoicing that he is no longer in a position of power and influence. I do not think that a person who took a dump on his grave would be in the wrong; he took plenty of dumps on the living.
  15. Joined
    18 Feb '07
    Moves
    16 May '07 07:071 edit
    Originally posted by josephw
    I remember reading all those posts by atheists lambasting christians for their narrow minded, bigoted, racist, capital punishment supporting agenda, and now what do I see? 🙄
    Hating a homophobic racist who encourages others to be the same way and being that homophobic racist is hardly the same thing.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree