1. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Nov '05 00:19
    Is it so hard to believe in a god who would have his followers eliminate infidels ???

Christianity is terrorism.

1. How many people did God kill in one day for having premarital sex?
    23,000 - "Neither let us commit fornication, as some of them committed, and fell in one day three and twenty thousand" (1 Corinthians 10:8).

2. After God brought the Israelites out of Egypt, how many of their own people did they kill, at God's behest, for declining to give God His due?
    3,000 spouses and siblings in a single day - "Then Moses stood in the gate of the camp, and said, Who is on the Lord's side? let him come unto me. And all the sons of Levi gathered themselves together unto him. And he said unto them, Thus saith the Lord God of Israel, Put every man his sword by his side, and go in and out from gate to gate throughout the camp, and slay every man his brother, and every man his companion, and every man his neighbor. And the children of Levi did according to the word of Moses: and there fell of the people that day about three thousand men" (Exodus 32:26-28).

3. How many Israelites did God kill to punish David for counting them?
    70,000 people through pestilence - "And Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel, And David said to Joab and to the rulers of the people, Go, number Israel from Beersheba even to Dan; and bring the number of them to me, that I may know it. . . . And God was displeased with this thing; therefore he smote Israel. . . . So the Lord sent pestilence upon Israel: and there fell of Israel seventy thousand men" (1 Chronicles 21:1-14).

4. How many people did God slaughter in a plague because they had the audacity to question the judgment of Moses and Aaron?
    14,700, plus 250 He burned to death with fire - "And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, Get you up from among this congregation, that I may consume them as in a moment. And they fell upon their faces. . . . and, behold, the plague was begun among the people . . . Now they that died in the plague were fourteen thousand and seven hundred, beside them that died about the matter of Korah" (Numbers 16:44-49). "And there came out a fire from the Lord, and consumed the two hundred and fifty men that offered incense" (Numbers 16:35).

5. How many Israelites did God slaughter in a plague for whoring around?
    24,000 - "And Israel abode in Shittim, and the people began to commit whoredom with the daughters of Moab. And they called the people unto the sacrifices of their gods: and the people did eat, and bowed down to their gods. And Israel joined himself unto Baalpeor: and the anger of the Lord was kindled against Israel. . . . And those that died in the plague were twenty and four thousand" (Numbers 25:1-9).

6. How many members of other races and tribes did the Lord deliver to be slaughtered by Israel because he favored the Israelites and was prejudiced against other tribes?
    10,000 Canaanites and Perizzites and 10,000 Moabites to name a few - "And Judah went up; and the Lord delivered the Canaanites and the Perizzites into their hand: and they slew of them in Bezek ten thousand men" (Judges 1:4). "And he said unto them, Follow after me: for the Lord hath delivered your enemies the Moabites into your hand. And they went down after him, and took the fords of Jordan toward Moab, and suffered not a man to pass over. And they slew of Moab at that time about ten thousand men, all lusty, and all men of valour; and there escaped not a man" (Judges 3:28-29). Etc.

7. How many people did God kill in Sodom and Gomorrah for engaging in homosexual acts?
    Every single living thing in the communities - "Then the Lord rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the Lord out of heaven; and he overthrew those cities, and all the plain, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and that which grew upon the ground" (Genesis 19:24-25).

8. How many Assyrians did God kill after their king and his servants made fun of God?
    185,000 - "And it came to pass, when king Hezekiah heard it, that he rent his clothes, and covered himself with sackcloth, and went into the house of the Lord. . . . And Isaiah said unto them, Thus shall ye say unto your master, Thus saith the Lord, Be not afraid of the words that thou hast heard, wherewith the servants of the king of Assyria have blasphemed me. . . . Then the angel of the Lord went forth, and smote in the camp of the Assyrians a hundred and fourscore and five thousand: and when they arose early in the morning, behold, they were all dead corpses" (Isaiah 37:1-36).

9. How many Israelites did God threaten to kill when the tribe abandoned Him?
    90 percent of the population of each community - "Hear ye this word which I take up against you, even a lamentation, O house of Israel. The virgin of Israel is fallen; she shall no more rise: she is forsaken upon her land; there is none to raise her up. For thus saith the Lord God; the City that went out by a thousand shall leave an hundred, and that which went forth by an hundred shall have ten, to the house of Israel" (Amos 5:1-3)."

10. When God became particularly disgusted with the sin of man, how many beings did He kill?
    Every living thing (children and unborn children included) on the face of the earth (except those few residing on an ark)) - "And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. And the Lord said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them. . . . And all flesh died that moved upon the earth, both of fowl, and of cattle, and of beast, and of every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth, and every man: all in whose nostrils was the breath of life, of all that was in the dry land, died" (Genesis 6:5-7:22).
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Nov '05 01:02
    Interested to get a reply from RBHILL
  3. Joined
    18 May '05
    Moves
    15 Nov '05 01:09
    It will be interesting to see if you get a reply full stop!! 😴😴😴😴
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    15 Nov '05 01:10
    Luke 24:45 And He opened their understanding, that they might comprehend the Scriptures.

(NKJ)

It is obvious you do not comprehend the scriptures.🙂
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Nov '05 03:071 edit
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    Luke 24:45 And He opened their understanding, that they might comprehend the Scriptures.

(NKJ)

It is obvious you do not comprehend the scriptures.🙂
    I came first in scripture in high school.

Why would a loving god communicate in riddles what we need to comprehend if we are not to spend an eternity in hell ?

Why would a loving god kill everyone except noah and a few of his mates ?

What a joke !

I could just as easily say that it is obvious that people do not comprehend and accept god's will to eliminate infidels.
  6. Joined
    18 May '05
    Moves
    15 Nov '05 03:11
    the bible was written by a load of drunks with nothing better to do than to invent a so called "creator"
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Nov '05 03:27
    Originally posted by rmacken
    the bible was written by a load of drunks with nothing better to do than to invent a so called "creator"
    That explains all the excitement about turning water into wine.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Nov '05 06:11
    Is RBHILL going to answer the opening question ?
  9. Standard memberHalitose
    I stink, ergo I am
    On the rebound
    Moves
    15 Nov '05 06:18
    Originally posted by STANG

Why would a loving god communicate in riddles what we need to comprehend if we are not to spend an eternity in hell ?

Why would a loving god kill everyone except noah and a few of his mates ?

What a joke !

I could just as easily say that it is obvious that people do not comprehend and accept god's will to eliminate infidels.

Was this grade-school? Your scriptural understanding is limited to lame strawmen, pal. Kudos on the long post though; did you c & p it somewhere?
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Nov '05 06:33
    Year 10. I did a search for "wrath of god" then copied and pasted.

My questions are:

Is it so hard to believe in a god who would have his followers eliminate infidels ???

Why would a loving god communicate in riddles that we need to comprehend if we are not to spend an eternity in hell ?

My statement is "christianity is terrorism".
  11. Joined
    21 Oct '04
    Moves
    15 Nov '05 06:37
    Year 10. I did a search for "wrath of god" then copied and pasted.

My questions are:

Why would a loving god communicate in riddles that we need to comprehend if we are not to spend an eternity in hell ?

My statement is "christianity is terrorism".
    I was gonna make a long post explaing to you, but I learned from the debate forum, that it wont do any good. sorry
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Nov '05 07:10
    Originally posted by flyUnity
    I was gonna make a long post explaing to you, but I learned from the debate forum, that it wont do any good. sorry
    I'll debate this one all the way !
  13. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    15 Nov '05 07:16

Christianity is terrorism.

1. How many people did God kill in one day for having premarital sex?
    23,000 - "Neither let us commit fornication, as some of them committed, and fell in one day three and twenty thousand" (1 Corinthians 10:8).

2. After God brought t ...[text shortened]... ose nostrils was the breath of life, of all that was in the dry land, died" (Genesis 6:5-7:22).
    God punnishes sin.
  14. Standard memberHalitose
    I stink, ergo I am
    On the rebound
    Moves
    15 Nov '05 07:26
    I'm sure these "drunks" would have been priority candidates for Wulebgr's new clan.
  15. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    15 Nov '05 07:36
    Talk about a spiritual whine...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree