1. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    12 Jul '07 09:48
    when i was a child my mum told me i had to be good and believe in father christmas; if not, i would get no presents from him at the end of the year.... being honest about it, christianity is no different from this, be good all your life and believe in jesus (father christmas) or you'll get no presents from him when you die
  2. England
    Moves
    12 Jul '07 10:01
    and were you good enough to get the presents, hopefully so will christians be
  3. Earth
    Moves
    12 Jul '07 10:551 edit
    Originally posted by eatmybishop
    when i was a child my mum told me i had to be good and believe in father christmas; if not, i would get no presents from him at the end of the year.... being honest about it, christianity is no different from this, be good all your life and believe in jesus (father christmas) or you'll get no presents from him when you die
    I think you may be mistaking Christianity with the Bible. In Christianity you don't even have to be good. All you have to do is believe.
  4. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    12 Jul '07 11:34
    Originally posted by Varqa
    I think you may be mistaking Christianity with the Bible. In Christianity you don't even have to be good. All you have to do is believe.
    sorry, i must be confused, i was under the impression the teachings of christianity are based on the bible
  5. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    12 Jul '07 11:341 edit
    Originally posted by stoker
    and were you good enough to get the presents, hopefully so will christians be
    yes, but about 10 i realised he wasnt real
  6. The sky
    Moves
    12 Jul '07 11:40
    Originally posted by Varqa
    In Christianity you don't even have to be good. All you have to do is believe.
    That's only true for some branches of Christianity.
  7. Earth
    Moves
    12 Jul '07 12:07
    Originally posted by eatmybishop
    sorry, i must be confused, i was under the impression the teachings of christianity are based on the bible
    So was I, that is until I began to talk with the Christians.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree