1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Joined
    20 May '10
    Moves
    8042
    28 Mar '16 06:15
    The Muslim bomber targeted Christian women and children at the park.

    Ther bomb ripped apart children's legs and arms and eyeballs, and those bloody body parts were found all over the grounds.

    65 dead and hundreds horrifically injured.

    Filthy vile scum, wanting to be martyred so they can get their filthy sex with filthy virgins in their filthy heaven.

    Moderators note....... my words have described that horrible event accurately.
  2. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29835
    28 Mar '16 06:24
    Originally posted by Dasa
    The Muslim bomber targeted Christian women and children at the park.

    Ther bomb ripped apart children's legs and arms and eyeballs, and those bloody body parts were found all over the grounds.

    65 dead and hundreds horrifically injured.

    Filthy vile scum, wanting to be martyred so they can get their filthy sex with filthy virgins in their filthy heaven.

    Moderators note....... my words have described that horrible event accurately.
    I think you will find everybody here condemns unequivocally all terrorist outrages and mass murders, sympathizes with the victims, and supports efforts to bring the perpetrators to justice.
  3. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Joined
    20 May '10
    Moves
    8042
    28 Mar '16 06:36
    Originally posted by FMF
    I think you will find everybody here condemns unequivocally all terrorist outrages and mass murders, sympathizes with the victims, and supports efforts to bring the perpetrators to justice.
    Well, do it now.

    Will you........Use strong language to condemn that vile act.

    Will you condemn that vile book that instructs Muslims to (strike terror in their hearts and murder them where you find them)

    Quote from Quran
  4. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29835
    28 Mar '16 06:46
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Well, do it now.

    Will you........Use strong language to condemn that vile act.

    Will you condemn that vile book that instructs Muslims to (strike terror in their hearts and murder them where you find them)

    Quote from Quran
    I have condemned terrorism in "strong language" countless times in the past. I do so regardless of the motivation, ideology or religious beliefs of the perpetrators.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52619
    28 Mar '16 10:541 edit
    Originally posted by Dasa
    The Muslim bomber targeted Christian women and children at the park.

    Ther bomb ripped apart children's legs and arms and eyeballs, and those bloody body parts were found all over the grounds.

    65 dead and hundreds horrifically injured.

    Filthy vile scum, wanting to be martyred so they can get their filthy sex with filthy virgins in their filthy heaven.

    Moderators note....... my words have described that horrible event accurately.
    Actually, the death toll is 70 as of today.

    There was an interview with an ISIS hostage, held for almost a year. He says the west has it totally wrong, not in the fact ISIS is a bunch of thugs but the making of a movie trailer out of ISIS as the baddest of the bad and that apparently captures the minds of young people yearning for adventure no matter the motive.

    They are attracted to exceptionalism. My quote. They see ISIS as some kind of anti hero, the bad guys and they want to emulate them, kill and rape.

    This hostage says the captors he dealt with for months were ordinary people just captured by the movie script the west has written and ISIS loves that script.

    He says we need to change that script and not turn ISIS and their ilk into anti-hero's which some people crave. I have no idea how to do just that but fortunately there are plenty of people a lot smarter than me who could change the movie script and stop the bloodshed without bombs.

    He says undermine their movie script and the whole movement will die a well deserved death.
Back to Top