1. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    19 Jan '07 21:31
    He was sentenced an hour or so ago. His wife's sentence has been deferred until March 1st.

Sentence -

Prison time : 120 months (YEC's, that equals 10 years) + plus 3 more years supervision upon release.
    $5,800 in monetary assessments
    $604,874.87 in retribution
    $7078.24 for prosecution costs

So the next time a crazy YEC starts talking up Dr. Dino and baiting you with his $250,000 challenge, you can smugly point out that Uncle Sam has first dibs on that money.

Keep praying for him YEC's. Those prayers sure are working. 🙂
  2. Joined
    02 Apr '06
    Moves
    20 Jan '07 08:591 edit
    Originally posted by telerion
    He was sentenced an hour or so ago. His wife's sentence has been deferred until March 1st.

Sentence -

Prison time : 120 months (YEC's, that equals 10 years) + plus 3 more years supervision upon release.

So the next time a crazy YEC starts talki ...[text shortened]... first dibs on that money.

He has obviously been set up by the pro-Darwin authorities. They couldn't prove him wrong and so set about destroying his life they only way they knew how. It's not fair I tell you.

What are YEC's?
  3. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    20 Jan '07 09:53
    Yes...but... did he flush?

YouTube
  4. Joined
    02 Apr '06
    Moves
    20 Jan '07 10:161 edit
    Originally posted by Palynka

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjKMhtyI3L8
    Smart Guy, Ali G. LMAO.

(Edit: oh and Young Earth Creationists)
  5. The sky
    Moves
    20 Jan '07 13:41
    Originally posted by Palynka

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjKMhtyI3L8
    "I am a homo sapien"

Ouch!
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    20 Jan '07 14:443 edits

So the next time a crazy YEC starts talking up Dr. Dino and baiting you with his $250,000 challenge, you can smugly point out that Uncle Sam has first dibs on that money.

Keep praying for him YEC's. Those prayers sure are working. 🙂[/b]
    No, no, no. A YEC'er will insist that the REAL sentence is really only 10 seconds instead of 10 years despite the evidence to the contrary. However, in DEY (thats dog earth years) I believe the sentence is more like 100,000 years. Its all about perspective you know.
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    20 Jan '07 14:511 edit
    Keep praying for him YEC's. Those prayers sure are working. 🙂[/b]
    You see thats his problem. I'm an OEC and therefore I have not been keeping up those prayers for him since he is a YEC. Otherwise I think it would be safe to assume he would'nt be having these kinds of problems now. 😛
  8. Standard memberHalitose
    I stink, ergo I am
    On the rebound
    Moves
    20 Jan '07 16:47

Sentence -

So the next time a crazy YEC starts talki ...[text shortened]... first dibs on that money.

Ignoring the obvious bonus of now having a captive audience, I think KH should have checked the small print of his Bible: "render... unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's"; or at least have checked up on acquiring legal tax-exempt status.
  9. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    20 Jan '07 17:172 edits
    Originally posted by Halitose
    Ignoring the obvious bonus of now having a captive audience, I think KH should have checked the small print of his Bible: "render... unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's"; or at least have checked up on acquiring legal tax-exempt status.
    You're not quoting the entire passage - "Render unto Ceasar the things that are Ceasar's and to God the things that are God's."

You are God's? Have you rendered yourself up to God? Or are you just concerned with KH's taxes?
  10. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    21 Jan '07 05:17
    Originally posted by whodey
    You see thats his problem. I'm an OEC and therefore I have not been keeping up those prayers for him since he is a YEC. Otherwise I think it would be safe to assume he would'nt be having these kinds of problems now. 😛
    Good point. 😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree