1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Jun '15 21:56
    There was a thread about "Who Has The Correct God".

The real question Must be..................Where can I find true Knowledge about spirituality and religion. (the truth)

When you finally find TRUE religion.............you shall also find the correct God.

True Religion and the Cause of All Causes "The Supreme Personality of Godhead" .............always go together and are never separated.

So now we are back to.............What is the difference between true religion and false religion? and knowing the answer to this question will allow you to know once and for all which religion is bonafide and which ones are not.

There are thousands that are not.

And why are they not bonafide?

Because they teach false knowledge.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    18 Jun '15 22:091 edit
    Originally posted by Dasa

The real question Must be..................Where can I find true Knowledge about spirituality and religion. (the truth)

When you finally find TRUE religion.............you shall also find the correct God.

True Religion and the Cause of All Causes "The Supreme Personality of Godhead" .............alw ...[text shortened]... thousands that are not.

The Vedic scriptures teach false knowledge, therefore it is not true religion. 😏

The Near Genius
  3. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Jun '15 05:07
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    The Vedic scriptures teach false knowledge, therefore it is not true religion. 😏

The Near Genius
    Are you a child??????
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 Jun '15 05:29
    Are you a child??????
    Yes, a child of the LORD YaHshua.

HalleluYaH !!! Praise the LORD ! Holy! Holy! Holy!
  5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    21 Jun '15 07:17

True Religion and the Cause of All Causes "The Supreme Personality of Godhead" .............alw ...[text shortened]... thousands that are not.

I think you are dishonest in your comments about finding the true religion.
  6. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    21 Jun '15 11:53

Jesus Christ is the Truth personified.
  7. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Jun '15 18:25
    Originally posted by josephw
    Jesus Christ is the Truth personified.
    Christians claim their Jesus was a meat eater...........................so I say

How can a meat eating animal killer be truth personified?

Its nonsense.
  8. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    21 Jun '15 18:32
    Christians claim their Jesus was a meat eater...........................so I say

Its nonsense.
    How do we know what you say isn't nonsense? What makes our beliefs dishonest and yours honest?

Your position that anyone who doesn't agree with you is being foolish and dishonest is the position of a 4 year old.

Again, you are being dishonest with yourself and everybody else.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Jun '15 04:23

Its nonsense.
    You are using a false moral religious belief to prevent people from the pursuit of life, liberty, and happiness.

In todays world there would be much more poverty and disease amoung the people if we were prevented from killing any animals. There are many animal pests all over the world that must be controlled. An example of serious pests are those organisms which vector human disease, such as rats and fleas which carry the plague disease, or mosquitoes which vector malaria. There are also many animal pests that destroy vegetable and fruit crops.

In your religion, is it okay for other animals to kill and slaughter other animals for food? If not, then do you really expect us to stop them? And if it is, why is it just immoral for humans to kill animals for food? Do you realize that some animals have degenerated to the point that they would not survive long on just eating fruits and vegetables and that would be killing them anyway. Humans don't have the power to stop death, only God can do that.

In my religion, my God has allowed humans to eat not only vegetables and fruit, but meat from animals, because He loves us and cares for our well being over any of the other creatures He has created. But He promises a future time when...
    The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb,
    The leopard shall lie down with the young goat,
    The calf and the young lion and the fatling together;
    And a little child shall lead them.
    The cow and the bear shall graze;
    Their young ones shall lie down together;
    And the lion shall eat straw like the ox.
    The nursing child shall play by the cobra’s hole,
    And the weaned child shall put his hand in the viper’s den.
    They shall not hurt nor destroy in all My holy mountain,
    For the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord
    As the waters cover the sea.

(Isaiah 11:6-9)

HalleluYah !!! Praise the LORD! Holy! Holy! Holy!
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Jun '15 19:15
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    You are using a false moral religious belief to prevent people from the pursuit of life, liberty, and happiness.

In todays world there would be much more poverty and disease amoung the people if we were prevented from killing any animals. There are many animal pests all over the world that must be controlled. An example of serious pests are those organi ...[text shortened]... rs cover the sea. [/quote]
    (Isaiah 11:6-9)

HalleluYah !!! Praise the LORD! Holy! Holy! Holy!
    The calf and the lion farting together?
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 Jun '15 22:40
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    The calf and the lion farting together?
    Why must you be disrespectful of even good news?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree