1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    27 Jun '10 03:40
    First Spirituality Forum thread...

First Spirituality Forum thread ever posted was on a primitive cave wall many thousands of years ago:

"Who are we? Why are we here? Where are we going? How will we get there?" We're still replying to it.

Thoughts.
  2. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Jun '10 04:471 edit
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    [b]First Spirituality Forum thread...

First Spirituality Forum thread ever posted was on a primitive cave wall many thousands of years ago:

"Who are we? Why are we here? Where are we going? How will we get there?" We're still replying to it.

Thoughts.[/b]
    to Grammpy Bobby

Ok, the body we have is just a vessle, and we are the spiritual being within, and when we die we go on depending on our conciosness at the time of death to a new life, ( born again) you see the soul is eternal without beginning and end, and thats the good news.

We are here to exspress life and to live fully in loving relationship with others, and thats our only purpose to exist.

vishva
  3. Standard memberbarstudd
    dinky-di Aussie
    Australia
    Moves
    27 Jun '10 05:282 edits
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    to Grammpy Bobby

Ok, the body we have is just a vessle, and we are the spiritual being within, and when we die we go on depending on our conciosness at the time of death to a new life, ( born again) you see the soul is eternal without beginning and end, and thats the good news.

We are here to exspress life and to live fully in loving relationship with others, and thats our only purpose to exist.

vishva
    this is a contradiction on your previous comments.

The word vessel you used, was taken from the bible...So why have removed God from it?
    Vessel is most-often used to translate the Hebrew word of the Old Testament, pronounced kel-ee.

You stated we are a vessel, so what do you suggest these vessels are used for? let me guess could it be for Gods use?

and without God there is no Eternal life, so why did you take him out of the equation? you can not take God out of the equation and still expect enternal life.

Satan is a lier and a deciever, distorting the truth and he uses anyone who is not accepting of Christ.
    Apostasy - A falling away from the truth or a renunciation of ones faith in Christ Jesus (Heb 3:12) Apostasy is caused by satan (Luke 22:31-32) and influenced by false teachers (2 Tim 4:3-4).
  4. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Jun '10 05:40
    Originally posted by barstudd
    this is a contradiction on your previous comments.

The word vessel you used, was taken from the bible...So why have removed God from it?
    Vessel is most-often used to translate the Hebrew word of the Old Testament, pronounced kel-ee.

You stated we are a vessel, so what do you suggest these vessels are used for? let me guess could it be for Gods use?
    ...[text shortened]... :12) Apostasy is caused by satan (Luke 22:31-32) and influenced by false teachers (2 Tim 4:3-4).
    to barstud

Have you not seen my other post? i have been carrying the banner for god since the start, and iam only against the bible and muslim false ideas of god.

God is an undenyable fact, but god is much bigger than the christain percieve god to be.

vishva
  5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    27 Jun '10 06:17
    to barstud

Have you not seen my other post? i have been carrying the banner for god since the start, and iam only against the bible and muslim false ideas of god.

God is an undenyable fact, but god is much bigger than the christain percieve god to be.

vishva
    "God is an undenyable fact, but god is much bigger than the christain percieve god to be."

vishva

http://www.google.com/search?q=%22Your+God+is+Too+Small%27&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7SUNA_en

http://www.google.com/search?q=Mere+Christianity%22&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7SUNA_en
  6. Standard memberbarstudd
    dinky-di Aussie
    Australia
    Moves
    27 Jun '10 06:23
    to barstud

vishva
    You still dont understand...your head did not write the Bible, God himself chose those worthy to use as his writting vessell...unfortunatly if you think you can do it all alone without Gods word because that is where the power is...It is not in our heads, you need to trust Gods word.

You sound just how I use to feel about the bible, I thought God was out to slaughter people just like you do, but that was my lack of understanding getting in the way.

It took a lot of reading, a lot of hours of study, it took a huge commitment from my behalf so I could understand, and as I did this the light was beginning to switch on....It is the ownly way we can learn to truely understand God, because we people are so naturally negative...

and we negative and testimony is you show a lack of faith in the word, lacking in trust of the men who God chose to put ink on his book, you read a sentence about how God wiped out nations of people...but that is once again our lack understanding....

EXO 20:3 "You shall have no other gods before me.

4 "You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below.
  7. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Jun '10 06:37
    You still dont understand...your head did not write the Bible, God himself chose those worthy to use as his writting vessell...unfortunatly if you think you can do it all alone without Gods word because that is where the power is...It is not in our heads, you need to trust Gods word.

You sound just how I use to feel about the bible, I thought God was out ...[text shortened]... n idol in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below.
    to barstud

i accept god more so than any religious person, even you, and there you go again saying we must trust gods word,.....there are no words of god in the bible, only the words of men.

What is the big mysterious conclusion of the bible anyhow, what is the bible suppose to be saying, apart from going to hell and burning.

You have done heaps of studying the bible, and have the conclusion, so please tell me what it is that the bible is trying to tell everyone, because i am a truth seeker.

vishva
  8. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Jun '10 06:39
    "God is an undenyable fact, but god is much bigger than the christain percieve god to be."

vishva

[b]http://www.google.com/search?q=%22Your+God+is+Too+Small%27&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7SUNA_en

http://www.google.com/search?q=Mere+Christianity%22&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7SUNA_en[/b]
    to Grampy Bobby

Hey, could you just decyfer that please

vishva
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    27 Jun '10 10:49

Thoughts.[/b]
    Thats such a loose interpretation of "Spirituality Forum" as to make this thread an open-ended ranting about just about anything.
  10. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    27 Jun '10 12:56

Thoughts.[/b]
    I tend to agree with the concept.

Honest questions.

But there are answers.
  11. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    27 Jun '10 12:56
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Thats such a loose interpretation of "Spirituality Forum" as to make this thread an open-ended ranting about just about anything.
    Thanks for your input. 😕
  12. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    27 Jun '10 20:44
    Originally posted by josephw

I tend to agree with the concept.

Honest questions.

But there are answers.
    Yes... and yet historically the bottom line answers have seemed too architecturally

simplistic and insulting to so many high octane intellects who still insist on helping.

13. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Jun '10 21:18

You sound just how I use to feel about the bible, I thought God was out ...[text shortened]... n idol in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below.
    to barstud

The people who put ink to paper, had a knife to their throat, and i would trust gods word if i could find some, you see the words in the bible are not gods, and i have said this before.

You keep quoting the bible as if it is an authority, and its clearly not, bacause it tells us nothing of the eternal soul.

vishva
  14. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    28 Jun '10 04:021 edit
    to Grampy Bobby

Hey, could you just decyfer that please

vishva
    Hi, Sir Vishvah. Simply provided you with two (copy & paste clickable internet site)

references to two small books, related to your post, which I thought you'd enjoy.

15. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Jun '10 04:13
    to Grammpy Bobby

OK because you went to so much trouble, i,ll check it out

vishva

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree