Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Spirituality

Spirituality

1. 12 Nov '17 12:00
    Well, I didn't want to go without saying goodbye to all my friends, but I must answer the call. Just want you all to know how much I appreciate what I've learned in the time I've spent here, whether good or bad, and I sincerely harbor no ill will towards anyone. Just thought I'd add that in just in case.

Hope to see you in the next life. Farewell. Joe

P.S. Tried to add the :'( emoticon, but it still doesn't work.
  2. Standard member Ghost of a Duke
    Zen Master
    12 Nov '17 12:30
    Originally posted by @josephw
    Well, I didn't want to go without saying goodbye to all my friends, but I must answer the call. Just want you all to know how much I appreciate what I've learned in the time I've spent here, whether good or bad, and I sincerely harbor no ill will towards anyone. Just thought I'd add that in just in case.

Take care sir.
  3. 12 Nov '17 12:35
    Safe travels.
  4. Subscriber KellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    12 Nov '17 13:53

See you later! Here or there.
  5. 12 Nov '17 15:16

You’ve announced that you are leaving the forum before and have returned shortly afterwards. Is this any different?
  6. 12 Nov '17 17:00
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    You’ve announced that you are leaving the forum before and have returned shortly afterwards. Is this any different?
    If he replies, he hasn't left.

His opinions rounded out the playing field. In my experience he has been consistent in his views, easy to understand, and easy going.
  7. 12 Nov '17 18:08
    Originally posted by @js357
    If he replies, he hasn't left.

His opinions rounded out the playing field. In my experience he has been consistent in his views, easy to understand, and easy going.
    Other than “easy going” I agree (although I understand your perspective) and I certainly don’t want him, or anyone else here for that matter, to leave.
  8. Standard member wolfgang59
    Infidel
    12 Nov '17 18:51
    He's taking time out to study up on his American history.
  9. Standard member sonship
    the corrected one.
    14 Nov '17 01:44

The Lord be with your spirit. Grace be with you.
    Keep enjoying the book of Proverbs.
    Sorry we never got to talk about that book.
    I kept putting it off.

If you come back, you'll get no mocking from me.
    Goodbye.
  10. Standard member black beetle
    Black Beastie
    14 Nov '17 10:15

May joy follow you and yours like a shadow, Joe
  11. Subscriber moonbus
    Uber-Nerd
    24 Nov '17 23:34
    This sounds alarmingly permanent. I hope not. But, in any case, go in peace, Joe. It was grand to have been a fellow Misfit with you.