1. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    30 Jan '14 01:442 edits
    Just to let you know during Super Bowl Sunday if you even know what that is. One billion, 250 million chicken wings are eaten that day.

I know you haven't been around since late November but I hope you get this. 😀

I am not sure if footballs are still made out of pigskins but they use about 120 of them during the game, each player gets one to take home.
  2. Joined
    28 Dec '11
    Moves
    30 Jan '14 02:06
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Just to let you know during Super Bowl Sunday if you even know what that is. One billion, 250 million chicken wings are eaten that day.

I am not sure if footballs are still made out of pigskins but they use about 120 of them during the game, each player gets one to take home.
    and the conditions chickens and pigs are grown in is absolute cruelty
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    30 Jan '14 07:351 edit

You might also let him know that the Super Bowl is not the Christian church.
  4. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    30 Jan '14 14:12
    Originally posted by sonship
    You might also let him know that the Super Bowl is not the Christian church.
    Edit to the top post: the Super Bowl is not the Christian Church.
  5. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    30 Jan '14 14:131 edit
    Originally posted by tim88
    and the conditions chickens and pigs are grown in is absolute cruelty
    I know I hope these farm laborers never spit on the chickens and I hope they do wash their hands after using the washroom. 😕
  6. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    30 Jan '14 15:46
    One billion, 250 million chicken wings are eaten that day.
    That's amazing!

Who would have thought that 10 million people watch the Superbowl?

What did they have after their starter?
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 Jan '14 05:02
    Originally posted by Rank outsider
    That's amazing!

Who would have thought that 10 million people watch the Superbowl?

What did they have after their starter?
    What's also amazing is that American bother to eat 'chicken wings' in the first place. Why not just eat a whole deep-fried chicken covered in melted cheese and be done with it.
  8. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    03 Feb '14 13:41
    Originally posted by divegeester
    What's also amazing is that American bother to eat 'chicken wings' in the first place. Why not just eat a whole deep-fried chicken covered in melted cheese and be done with it.
    I know. I like the legs, oh and the breasts too. I forget but I think I had about 5 wings?
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 Feb '14 14:11
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I eat chicken because it's a healthy alternative to red meat, along with fish like salmon.

But I almost never eat 'fried' chicken, most of it is baked or roasted.
  10. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    03 Feb '14 15:262 edits
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I eat chicken because it's a healthy alternative to red meat, along with fish like salmon.

But I almost never eat 'fried' chicken, most of it is baked or roasted.
    My least liked place to get chicken is KFC. Oh, and El polo loco too they were a really dirty restaurant in the 80's and 90's.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree