1. Playing with matches
    Moves
    23 May '05 16:10
    Why does Muffy not care about any of my problems? A recent $27million jackpot went to some other less desrving schmuck when I was very clear in my prayers to Muffy that I really needed the money. Why I have been foresaken by the spirit of the Muff?
  2. DonationAcolyte
    Now With Added BA
    Loughborough
    Moves
    23 May '05 16:17
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    Why does Muffy not care about any of my problems? A recent $27million jackpot went to some other less desrving schmuck when I was very clear in my prayers to Muffy that I really needed the money. Why I have been foresaken by the spirit of the Muff?
    Muffy understands your 'needs' better than you do. Muffy's gift is one of understanding, which is far more important than cash - that is, unless you intended to give the money to the Church of Muffy and thus spread the word.
  3. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    23 May '05 17:34
    Muffy likes paradoxes. He cares and he doesn't care. He exists and he doesn't exist. You have to believe in Him and you musn't believe in him. If you complain he will destroy you with a deafening silence😉
  4. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    23 May '05 17:36
    Originally posted by dj2becker
    Muffy likes paradoxes. He cares and he doesn't care. He exists and he doesn't exist. You have to believe in Him and you musn't believe in him. If you complain he will destroy you with a deafening silence😉
    If you complain he will destroy you with a deafening silence

Are you a Muffy believer now too? Where did you receive this revelation?
  5. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    23 May '05 18:54
    Originally posted by telerion
    [b]If you complain he will destroy you with a deafening silence

Are you a Muffy believer now too? Where did you receive this revelation?[/b]
    Yes. I belive in the non-existance of Muffy 😉
  6. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    23 May '05 18:56
    Originally posted by dj2becker
    Yes. I belive in the non-existance of Muffy 😉
    Was this revealed to you by Muffy?
  7. Standard memberMoldy Crow
    Your Eminence
    Scunthorpe
    Moves
    23 May '05 19:56
    Muffy always answers our prayers , but the answer is almost always "no" .

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree