1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    18 Aug '12 01:441 edit
    "God" is going to forgive all our sins because our planet Earth, ( a living, consious entity), has chosen to evolve as the conditions are now ripe for Her to do so. This means that life will evolve according to and in relation to the Earths evolution.
    For us humans and the laws governing our existence the short version is that we are moving out of the law of Karma and into the law of Grace (you may want to put inverted commas around the words 'Karma' and 'Grace' back there to help understand it better)

The actual playing out of this "drama" and the exact way it's going to go down is not totally known. What is know that it will happen.
    Basically it's going to be a big party.

"We" have already won. (By "We" I mean the people that have chosen to evolve-which entails a lot of smaller decisions (which add up to one big decision) within your lives, and the people who have done this and have had glimpses into the greater reality and realize it's significance) .

So "God" is basically trying to create a win-win situation for all the inhabitants of Earth. The way we are living now cant go on forever. It is unsustainable for so many people to be using (and wasting) so many of the limited resources on Earth. If we keep going along our purely physical means of living then we will run into trouble when the resources become scarce and there is a fight over the remaining stuff.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Aug '12 02:55
    Originally posted by galveston75
    What sins will God not forgive?
    Perhaps you should just tell us what it is you're eventually going to tell us anyway.
  3. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    18 Aug '12 04:12
    Originally posted by FMF
    I don't see what the purpose is of you holding back from telling us about your theory.
    I don't see what the purpose is of you holding back from not answering with your thought, unless you have no thought.
    I'm beginning to think that of you as you never really answer any questions.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Aug '12 04:401 edit
    I don't see what the purpose is of you holding back from not answering with your thought, unless you have no thought.
    I'm beginning to think that of you as you never really answer any questions.
    I'm pretty sure you have a theory to offer about sins that God will not forgive [because you brought it up] and that you will tell us your theory eventually.
  5. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    18 Aug '12 19:44
    Originally posted by FMF
    I'm pretty sure you have a theory to offer about sins that God will not forgive [because you brought it up] and that you will tell us your theory eventually.
    I'll give my thoughts from the Bible. Are you not capable of giving your thoughts? No?
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Aug '12 01:011 edit
    I'll give my thoughts from the Bible. Are you not capable of giving your thoughts? No?
    As you know full well, I do not believe you know what "God's instructions" are, so instead of second guessing what theory you might have, I am suggesting - quite reasonably, I think - that you share your theory with us, as it would be on topic and might lead to some pertinent discussion - while your 'why don't you second guess me before I tell you' type posts and OPs tend to see you back yourself into dark corners of debate or result in your wheels falling off. I reckon you should just have a go at sharing your theory. I think you should just go ahead and tell us what sins will not be forgiven by the "God" figure you happen to subscribe to. You will in the end, anyway.
  7. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    19 Aug '12 01:48
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    how far does gods forgiveness stretch? will he forgive anybody as longs they repent?

how does this translate to earthly doings of christians? are chrisftians expected to show forgiveness to anybody who repents. i guess what im asking is do churches have the right to ban people from attending if they have cause for concern, or if a person with a shady ...[text shortened]... hat has banned people?

has anybody been banned from a church (looking in your direction r.j.)
    you must be talking about one of the lesser "gods" that get offended by human behavior. i presume either yahweh, the "father" or allah. these are the famous ones.

a true god could not get offended by human behavior because it would be a far superior being compared to humans. the "gods" described above are at best, equal to humans and at worse, less than humans.
  8. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    19 Aug '12 13:133 edits
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    "God" is going to forgive all our sins because our planet Earth, ( a living, consious entity), has chosen to evolve as the conditions are now ripe for Her to do so. This means that life will evolve according to and in relation to the Earths evolution.
    For us humans and the laws governing our existence the short version is that we are moving out of th when the resources become scarce and there is a fight over the remaining stuff.
    +

So "God" is basically trying to create a win-win situation for all the inhabitants of Earth. The way we are living now cant go on forever. It is unsustainable for so many people to be using (and wasting) so many of the limited resources on Earth. If we keep going along our purely physical means of living then we will run into trouble when the resources become scarce and there is a fight over the remaining stuff.

Have you heard of the concept of an "anthropic window" ? That is in the vast stretches of the age of the universe, a certain sliver of time seemingly right for higher life forms (humanity) to exist for a season.

Its too bad some posters here tried to black ball Hugh Ross the Christian astrophysicist as not being worthy of contributing anything to either science or faith. I learned about this "anthropic window" concept from Dr. Ross.

I had to read your post second time because I found things in it which were similar to what we are told in the Bible.

Anyway, this just rightly timed "anthropic window" (a term coined by secular scientists from what I understand) will not remain open forever. Something has to happen either with man or a change in the universe. This window of opportunity will close and humanity will perish.

Of course the Bible speaks of all creation eagerly expecting the manifestation of the sons of God. Then creation itself is freed from what the Apostle Paul called vanity and the slavery of corruption.

At various times God showed human dominion over negative the forces of nature. In Christ and the some of the Christians God also manifested human dominion over nature. And the writer of Hebrews said that these powers were just a taste of more to come.

Hebrews 6:5 - " those ... enlightened and have tasted of the heavenly gift and have become partakers of the Holy Spirit and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come."

This is some foretaste, by followers of Jesus, of fuller taste of "the powers of the age to come" in the millennial kingdom following the second coming of Christ, and probably on into eternity afterwards.

I think this has to do with overcoming the expected closing of the "anthropic window" on mankind.

Wake up! Wake up everybody. No snoring aloud !
  9. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    19 Aug '12 16:57
    Originally posted by jaywill
    +

[quote] So "God" is basically trying to create a win-win situation for all the inhabitants of Earth. The way we are living now cant go on forever. It is unsustainable for so many people to be using (and wasting) so many of the limited resources on Earth. If we keep going along our purely physical means of living then we will run into trouble when the r ...[text shortened]... "anthropic window" on mankind.

Wake up! Wake up everybody. No snoring aloud !
    oh good, since you understand the anthropic window, you can now realize that christ missed his by failing to return within the time-frame that he promised to return.
  10. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    20 Aug '12 14:54
    Originally posted by FMF
    As you know full well, I do not believe you know what "God's instructions" are, so instead of second guessing what theory you might have, I am suggesting - quite reasonably, I think - that you share your theory with us, as it would be on topic and might lead to some pertinent discussion - while your 'why don't you second guess me before I tell you' type posts an ...[text shortened]... be forgiven by the "God" figure you happen to subscribe to. You will in the end, anyway.
    All my answers include scriptures. I never post my "theories" as you call them as all my answers are backed by scriptures...
  11. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    20 Aug '12 17:242 edits
    erased.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree