Former Aologiest for Gay Theology

Former Aologiest for Gay Theology

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
17 Sep 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Hilarious hyperbole!! You're describing a serial killer here not a person who asks questions on a chess website forum.
You would think so but look how he has styled himself, the scourge of windbags! he likes to (figuratively) engage in the sadistic scourging of people! its how he gets his jollies man.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
17 Sep 15
2 edits

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
You would think so but look how he has styled himself, the scourge of windbags! he likes to (figuratively) engage in the sadistic scourging of people! its how he gets his jollies man.
'Sadististic scourging of people'!! Goodness grief.

How would you describe someone who, you know, actually did something............REALLY BAD?

rc

Moves
17 Sep 15
1 edit

'Sadististic scourging of people'!! Goodness grief.

How would you describe someone who, you know, actually did something............REALLY BAD?
there are different forms of inflicting pain Noobster, not all of it is physical, wouldn't you agree that its possible to inflict emotional pain and suffering on someone in an internet chat room /forum discussion?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
17 Sep 15
1 edit

there are different forms of inflicting pain Noobster, not all of it is physical, wouldn't you agree that its possible to inflict emotional pain and suffering on someone in an internet chat room /forum discussion?
If someone is feeling emotional pain and suffering because of what someone says on an online discussion forum, on a chess website, then they need to take themselves into a corner and have a serious word with themselves.

rc

Moves
17 Sep 15

If someone is feeling emotional pain and suffering because of what someone says on an online discussion forum, on a chess website, then they need to take themselves into a corner and have a serious word with themselves.
how are we to explain those young persons who have taken their own life because of bad experiences online, should they simply have taken a good look at themselves and had a serious word with themselves?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
17 Sep 15
1 edit

how are we to explain those young persons who have taken their own life because of bad experiences online, should they simply have taken a good look at themselves and had a serious word with themselves?
I'm taking about the day to day activities which go on on this website Robert, hence my reference to a 'chess website'. That's what we've discussing.

rc

Moves
17 Sep 15

I'm taking about the day to day activities which go on on this website Robert, hence my reference to a 'chess website'. That's what we've discussing.
fine but i was referring to what happens on the entire world wide web.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
17 Sep 15

fine but i was referring to what happens on the entire world wide web.
Why would you be referring to what happens on the entire world web when we have been discussing a particular person, and your views on this particular person, who posts on this websites forum's?

rc

Moves
17 Sep 15

Why would you be referring to what happens on the entire world web when we have been discussing a particular person, and your views on this particular person, who posts on this websites forum's?
because peoples behaviour on the internet is not limited to this sites is it Noobster?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
17 Sep 15

because peoples behaviour on the internet is not limited to this sites is it Noobster?
No. But we were discussing someone from this site.

rc

Moves
17 Sep 15

No. But we were discussing someone from this site.
yes in the wider perspective of internet behaviour.