1. Standard membersonship
    the corrected one.
    Joined
    03 Jan '13
    Moves
    8561
    12 Sep '15 13:193 edits
    This video concerns the Pro Gay Theology.
    (I mispelled "Apologist"" in the title)

    This man was once both a born again Christian who was a homosexual and he became an defender of Pro Gay Theological positions. He here speaks of his repentance and recovery. He speaks to the theological appologists who are still trying to reconcile the Christian faith and embracing homosexuality.

    He has a good and loving tone and should be heard.

    I Was an Apologist for Gay Theology | Joe Dallas

    YouTube
  2. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    12 Sep '15 13:48
    Originally posted by sonship
    This video concerns the Pro Gay Theology.
    (I mispelled "Apologist"" in the title)

    This man was once both a born again Christian who was a homosexual and he became an defender of Pro Gay Theological positions. He here speaks of his repentance and recovery. He speaks to the theological appologists who are still trying to reconcile the Christian faith an ...[text shortened]... an Apologist for Gay Theology | Joe Dallas


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFr8Eh46-z8[/b]
    There is no room in Christianity for homosexual behaviour nor can it be reconciled with
    scripture. Many early Christians were practising homosexuals and they gave up the
    practice upon becoming Christians. Those whop are attempting to reconcile
    homosexuality with Christianity are simply watering down the word of God and making it
    lukewarm and insipid. Suzzianne and Zhalanzi are among that crowd.
  3. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    14574
    12 Sep '15 14:38
    Luckily, Christians are becoming more irrelevant each day, boys.

    🙂
  4. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Joined
    09 Jun '14
    Moves
    10079
    12 Sep '15 14:40
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    There is no room in Christianity for homosexual behaviour nor can it be reconciled with
    scripture. Many early Christians were practising homosexuals and they gave up the
    practice upon becoming Christians. Those whop are attempting to reconcile
    homosexuality with Christianity are simply watering down the word of God and making it
    lukewarm and insipid. Suzzianne and Zhalanzi are among that crowd.
    when I was a skinhead back in the 70s I loved going out GAY BASHING the police wont let u do it these days .....no fun.
  5. SubscriberBigDoggProblemonline
    The Advanced Mind
    bigdogghouse.com/RHP
    Joined
    26 Nov '04
    Moves
    110603
    12 Sep '15 15:14
    Originally posted by sonship
    This video concerns the Pro Gay Theology.
    (I mispelled "Apologist"" in the title)

    This man was once both a born again Christian who was a homosexual and he became an defender of Pro Gay Theological positions. He here speaks of his repentance and recovery. He speaks to the theological appologists who are still trying to reconcile the Christian faith an ...[text shortened]... an Apologist for Gay Theology | Joe Dallas


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFr8Eh46-z8[/b]
    Poor guy ... I feel truly sorry for gay Christians, trying to reconcile their faith of choice and fellowship with all the other Christians who loathe them. Not surprising that for some, the social pressure is too much to take.

    Nevertheless, more and more Christian denominations are becoming accepting of gays. Pretty soon, the gay-bashing verses will come to be ignored, like other archaic verses that prevent a woman from so much as speaking in church, and being fully subjugated to her husband.
  6. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29835
    12 Sep '15 15:21
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    Poor guy ... I feel truly sorry for gay Christians, trying to reconcile their faith of choice and fellowship with all the other Christians who loathe them. Not surprising that for some, the social pressure is too much to take.

    Nevertheless, more and more Christian denominations are becoming accepting of gays. Pretty soon, the gay-bashing verses wil ...[text shortened]... nt a woman from so much as [b]speaking
    in church, and being fully subjugated to her husband.[/b]
    Maybe some pro-gay verses could be added and the Christians who think they better reflect the 'loving God' they worship could proclaim these verses to be divinely inspired. Why not? Their predecessors did it. And they could do so at a workshop held in Carthage (or wherever) for effect and call it Carthage IX or X or XI or whatever makes sense.
  7. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    12 Sep '15 15:27
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    Poor guy ... I feel truly sorry for gay Christians, trying to reconcile their faith of choice and fellowship with all the other Christians who loathe them. Not surprising that for some, the social pressure is too much to take.

    Nevertheless, more and more Christian denominations are becoming accepting of gays. Pretty soon, the gay-bashing verses wil ...[text shortened]... nt a woman from so much as [b]speaking
    in church, and being fully subjugated to her husband.[/b]
    This is a distortion of the reality and is not an accurate portrayal. Christians do not loathe anyone they are simply under no obligation or duress to accept the things people practice which stand unequivocally against their beliefs. After all its still possible to love someone and not condone their actions, is it not?

    Again your rather bizarre use of what one can only assume is an attempt at hyperbole with respect to gay bashing, (we wont call it an outright deception just yet although its bordering on being simply a rather transparent and slanderous lie that many anti Christians like to wave like some tawdry banner to their own ignorance of scripture) is soundly refuted if we simply ask you for evidence. Lets do that, where does the Bible advocate that Christians are to persecute gays? if you will not or cannot answer then i would be personally pleased if you refrained from further slobber and drool for the internet is already infested with a resident zombie apocalypse and it would be a great pity to see you assimilated into it as well.
  8. SubscriberBigDoggProblemonline
    The Advanced Mind
    bigdogghouse.com/RHP
    Joined
    26 Nov '04
    Moves
    110603
    12 Sep '15 15:28
    Originally posted by FMF
    Maybe some pro-gay verses could be added and the Christians who think they better reflect the 'loving God' they worship could proclaim these verses to be divinely inspired. Why not? Their predecessors did it. And they could do so at a workshop held in Carthage (or wherever) for effect and call it Carthage IX or X or XI or whatever makes sense.
    Yes, but then they'd lose a key selling point - namely, that their religion hasn't had a new inspiration for thousands of years. They use this to lord it over the Mormons and Muslims, and all that fun would go away.
  9. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    12 Sep '15 15:30
    Originally posted by redbadger
    when I was a skinhead back in the 70s I loved going out GAY BASHING the police wont let u do it these days .....no fun.
    I used to jam with some skinheads but it was a little dangerous for me cause they perceived
    that i was a kinda hippy but tolerated me cause i could play Iron maiden songs on the guitar
    which they were excessively fond of. True Story.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86307
    12 Sep '15 15:32
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I used to jam with some skinheads but it was a little dangerous for me cause they perceived
    that i was a kinda hippy but tolerated me cause i could play Iron maiden songs on the guitar
    which they were excessively fond of. True Story.
    Do you think redbadger was justified in his gay-bashing during the 1970's?
  11. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Joined
    09 Jun '14
    Moves
    10079
    12 Sep '15 15:32
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I used to jam with some skinheads but it was a little dangerous for me cause they perceived
    that i was a kinda hippy but tolerated me cause i could play Iron maiden songs on the guitar
    which they were excessively fond of. True Story.
    do you still play, I play an electro acoustic Takamine
  12. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    12 Sep '15 15:33
    Originally posted by Great King Rat
    Luckily, Christians are becoming more irrelevant each day, boys.

    🙂
    Sorry no cigar for you!

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Jehovah%27s_Witnesses
  13. SubscriberBigDoggProblemonline
    The Advanced Mind
    bigdogghouse.com/RHP
    Joined
    26 Nov '04
    Moves
    110603
    12 Sep '15 15:33
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    This is a distortion of the reality and is not an accurate portrayal. Christians do not loathe anyone they are simply under no obligation or duress to accept the things people practice which stand unequivocally against their beliefs. After all its still possible to love someone and not condone their actions, is it not?

    Again your rather bizarre us ...[text shortened]... resident zombie apocalypse and it would be a great pity to see you assimilated into it as well.
    Robbie, I like you, but I really don't take your posts very seriously. I never have.

    To my mind, you are more interested in conflict than anything else. I used to be more like that, but I'm finding it less enjoyable these days.
  14. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29835
    12 Sep '15 15:33
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    This is a distortion of the reality and is not an accurate portrayal. Christians do not loathe anyone they are simply under no obligation or duress to accept the things people practice which stand unequivocally against their beliefs.
    Good grief. Have you really never met any Christians who loathe homosexuals?
  15. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    12 Sep '15 15:34
    Originally posted by redbadger
    do you still play, I play an electro acoustic Takamine
    really? pretty awesome, i dont play much but the guitars are still sitting around some place 😀
Back to Top