1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    10 Apr '17 22:54
    Seems to me the topic is what's important.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Apr '17 23:21
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I am having a disagreement with sonship over his use of other people's "reworded" ministries in this forum without given the originator the credit. I feel that this is poor forum ettiquete.

Taking another person's ministry or spiritual teaching and passing it off as your own, no matter how much "rewording" has been done, is intellectual theft and plagiarism.

Correct or incorrect?
    Why don't you give him a break?

He is SO much more interested in helping Christians than you have ever shown Dive.

What have you done?

The answer is....nothing!!!
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Apr '17 23:451 edit
    Originally posted by chaney3
    Why don't you give him a break?

He is SO much more interested in helping Christians than you have ever shown Dive.

What have you done?

The answer is....nothing!!!
    Every time I see a divegeester thread Elvis pops into my mind and starts signing Hound dog, 'divegeester you ain't nuthin but a hound dog, crying all the time! - True story.
  4. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    10 Apr '17 23:51
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    That is a very narrow view of plagiarism.

You can plagiarise someone's ideas without directly quoting them;
    it is intellectual theft.

You think re-writing the Harry Potter books would be legal without permission?
    No, it's just a view.

divegeester, in the OP, didn't provide any other information about the alleged plagiarism, except to say that his opinion is that sonship did it.

It's all just bs.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Apr '17 23:57
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Every time I see a divegeester thread Elvis pops into my mind and starts signing Hound dog, 'divegeester you ain't nuthin but a hound dog, crying all the time! - True story.
    Sonship provides value and teaching.

Dive provides nothing.
    I have never seen Dive prove his Christianity, just complain, like his pal FMF.

Sonship is the opposite, he cares.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    11 Apr '17 00:11
    You all are making me feel self conscious.
    I don't want you to see me. I want you all to see Jesus, to see Jesus, to see Jesus.

You all have an opportunity to be a part of something too great. We can bring back the Lord Jesus to this earth.

If you don't want to get saved for yourself, get saved to be a part of this corporate bride wooing back the Lord Jesus.

He wants to come back. But He has to have a corporate counterpart wooing Him. God will not act unilaterally without a critical mass of lovers and seekers echoing His desire.

This revelation did not come from an old Christian country. God went to China, to a virgin area where Christianity was not corrupted as it is in the West. There God raised up some servants who said in essence -

"Thankyou, thankyou Western world for bringing us the Gospel of Jesus. But God is really the God of the whole earth. He is not the God of the West. And the blood supply of the Body of Christ can flow from the East to the West just as well as it flows from Western missionaries to the land o China."

These Christian servants received fresh light, recovered truth that has long be buried under the degradation of Christianity. He is moving on. God is moving on. He did not stop the recovery with Martin Luther.

To hear Luther in those days after a thousand years of darkness and the locking up of the Bible was like seeing lightening on a clear day. Today it is the same God. And He is still speaking to free the saints who will listen. He is the same today. And He is moving on towards His coming back.

What NONSENSE is this? That is that I am trying to establish sonship as some original source of truth. My joy and reward is that after I write something someone dusts off his Bible and decides - " I think I will go to see what is in there after all."

If I influence one reader to dust off their Bible and read with a heart turned to God, I am overjoyed in my prayers for you.

And to get into the big picture, the overall picture, a tremendous help is the ministry of Watchman Nee and Witness Lee, these two men from China to whom God gave fresh light.

You know TWO witnesses or servants of God is significant.

The Lord's recovery -
    http://www.lordsrecovery.org/
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Apr '17 00:16
    Originally posted by sonship
    You all are making me feel self conscious.
    I don't want you to see me. I want you all to see [b] Jesus,
    to see Jesus, to see Jesus.

You all have an opportunity to be a part of something too great. We can bring back the Lord Jesus to this earth.

If you don't want to get saved for yourself, get saved to be a part of this corporat ...[text shortened]... gnificant.

The Lord's recovery -
    http://www.lordsrecovery.org/ [/b]
    Keep up the good work sonship.

Dive is jealous because he is keenly aware that he himself provides Nothing to help his fellow Christian.

I see through Dive in the same way I see through FMF. They both provide nothing, and contribute nothing.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Apr '17 01:15
    What NONSENSE is this? That is that I am trying to establish sonship as some original source of truth. My joy and reward is that after I write something someone dusts off his Bible and decides - " I think I will go to see what is in there after all."
    My advice to you is:

[1] Don't treat this facility as if it were your personal blog filled with monologues and regurgitation of material you like which sometimes make you seem like a spammer..

[2] Simply post links to the material you parrot (and often bristle when asked questions about), and then

[3] Enter into genuine debates and discussions (which is what this forum was created for) with the non-Christians and Christians who populate it where you contribute your personal ideas and responses, referring to the links you provide as and when necessary. I would wholeheartedly welcome your personal interactions here on a range of real life topics if they were steeped in your Christian life in action, your Christian ideas being applied, rather than enormous tracts of doctrine and scriptural analysis.

[4] If you really cannot help yourself from regurgitating these large swathes of text that are undiluted Christian doctrine that are clearly 'preaching to the choir', think about sharing that with Christians on a Christian web site somewhere.

I think you would reach more people. And I think it would add more value to this debate and discussion forum. Just my penny's worth.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Apr '17 01:33
    If I influence one reader to dust off their Bible and read with a heart turned to God, I am overjoyed in my prayers for you.
    This is more likely to happen if you exhibit the real life value and impact on your Christian character and make people want to emulate you or tap into the perspectives, applications, the joy that Jesus instills in you. The most admirable and affecting Christians I have known use their faith as a Biblical prism through which to adjudge what to DO in life, how to INTERACT with others, how to CHANGE things around you, and so on and so forth. You are forever using your Biblical prism to look at your own Biblical prism.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Apr '17 01:46
    I think you may be misunderstanding (possibly deliberately) my point here. I have suspected for a long time that the sermons/teachings/lectures which sonship posts in here contain core topic material from another source; he has admitted as much in one of the current threads. I feel these sources, or indeed, source, should be acknowledged. Do you agree?
    It's been well-known for some time now that he is a student of Watchman Nee and Witness Lee and Living Stream Ministries.

How did this escape your notice before now? Your words, "possibly deliberately", come to mind.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Apr '17 01:51
    Originally posted by FMF
    My advice to you is:

[1] Don't treat this facility as if it were your personal blog filled with monologues and regurgitation of material you like which sometimes make you seem like a spammer..

[2] Simply post links to the material you parrot (and often bristle when asked questions about), and then

[3] Enter into genuine debates and discussions (which is ...[text shortened]... And I think it would add more value to this debate and discussion forum. Just my penny's worth.
    And now your words. "This is a debate and discussion board."

Don't like it? Don't participate. Or do you seriously think people here are beholden to your rules?

Oh, wait, I see now. You don't agree with him, and so you think you can do all you can to diminish his "influence" here. Haven't you filled this forum with similar accusations of others protesting your own "influence-peddling"? Kind of hypocritical, no?
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Apr '17 01:52
    Originally posted by chaney3
    Keep up the good work sonship.

Dive is jealous because he is keenly aware that he himself provides Nothing to help his fellow Christian.

I see through Dive in the same way I see through FMF. They both provide nothing, and contribute nothing.
    Just like you.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Apr '17 01:551 edit
    I agree that historical Christian biblical doctrine and teaching, such as Calvinism or Lutharism is open to generalised discussion, but when something apparently new is presented, which was initially penned by another contemporary minister, then that minister should be acknowledged as the originator in the ministry. It's about (spiritual) intellectual integrity.
    New to you, you mean. This teaching has been around a long time.

That you suddenly now get your panties in a twist over it seems self-serving.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Apr '17 01:56
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    And now your words. "This is a debate and discussion board."

Don't like it? Don't participate. Or do you seriously think people here are beholden to your rules?

Oh, wait, I see now. You don't agree with him, and so you think you can do all you can to diminish his "influence" here. Haven't you filled this forum with similar accusations of others protesting your own "influence-peddling"? Kind of hypocritical, no?
    FMF is an ex-christian looking to undermine the faith at every opportunity. He no longer believes, and wishes to condemn others that do.

Much like an ex smoker who criticizes smokers for what he once did.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Apr '17 01:59
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Just like you.
    You don't provide much either supergirl.

Look at the twig in your eye, and ignore the speck in mine.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree