1. Playing with matches
    Moves
    07 Nov '05 18:33
    Word has come from on high that the FORUM MESSIAH walks amongst us and will shortly be revealed. Repent sinners! Judgement day is upon us!
  2. Standard memberNicolaiS
    Cannabist
    's-Gravenhage
    Moves
    07 Nov '05 18:441 edit
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    Word has come from on high that the FORUM MESSIAH walks amongst us and will shortly be revealed. Repent sinners! Judgement day is upon us!
    How much time do we have left?
  3. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    07 Nov '05 18:47
    Originally posted by NicolaiS
    How much time do we have left?
    The time of judgement is approaching my brothers, are you ready to feel the might of FORUM JESUS?!
  4. Standard memberroyalchicken
    CHAOS GHOST!!!
    Elsewhere
    Moves
    07 Nov '05 18:54
    Ivan be praised!
  5. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    07 Nov '05 18:59
    Well I'm losing count. Forum Christ, no1 rising again any number of times, now Forum Messiah...The Resurrection kind of loses its magic when it's repeated ad nauseam don't you think? Time for the Anti-Resurrection!
  6. Playing with matches
    Moves
    07 Nov '05 19:31
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    Well I'm losing count. Forum Christ, no1 rising again any number of times, now Forum Messiah...The Resurrection kind of loses its magic when it's repeated ad nauseam don't you think? Time for the Anti-Resurrection!
    Speak not against IVANHOE our HOLY FATHER. NO1 THE BLASPHEMER is an instrument of the DEVIL! He has been sent to cast Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt into the Minds of the FORUM MESSIAH's flock!

Plus, if you shut the hell up about any little "discrepancies" we'll make you a Cardinal of the Church of the Sacred Douche and you can bilk the parishioners out of plenty of coin (not to mention the fringe benefits.... mmmm.... alterboys).

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree