1. Joined
    24 Apr '05
    Moves
    15 May '05 02:40
    as i see it, god must be freakishly proud. (imagine this said in a booming voice): 'i create all of you so that your sole purpose is to worship me, a task which, by the way, none of you will be able to carry out to my unyielding expectation -- failing that, you will be sentenced to eternal damnation.'

how is that love for us?

i see what's in it for god. what's in it for us?

i'm being selfish here.
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    15 May '05 03:00
    Originally posted by LemonJello
    as i see it, god must be freakishly proud. (imagine this said in a booming voice): 'i create all of you so that your sole purpose is to worship me, a task which, by the way, none of you will be able to carry out to my unyielding expectation -- failing that, you will be sentenced to eternal damnation.'

how is that love for us?

i'm being selfish here.
    This is only the God painted by a few loud users here at RHP. I actually feel bad for the God they follow, always so hurt if we don't yell his name from the roof tops... so vengeful, and full of hate.

ES
  3. Not Kansas
    Moves
    15 May '05 03:18
    Originally posted by LemonJello

how is that love for us?

i'm being selfish here.
    Look at it from another angle, the "religiousios" sneer at Santa bringing goodies, yet lust after the ultimate goodie, namely saving their sorry souls. The entire universe is all about them. Pathetic I tells ya!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree