From the Law to Grace

From the Law to Grace

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
24 Nov 17

Originally posted by @gswilm
And how many pages before you answer me on just one question put to you?
Shall people go on to beastiality under the assumption that they are champions of "species orientation" or "species equality" in sexual union?

Are you counting pages on how long before you address that ?

- sonship
I believe I did respond to this schoolboy-debating club point of yours about bestiality. You brushed past it.

F

Moves
24 Nov 17

Originally posted by @sonship
Shall people go on to beastiality under the assumption that they are champions of "species orientation" or "species equality" in sexual union?
Having thrown this in there you seemed uninterested in discussing it. Added to that is the fact that this slippery slope argument has been discussed umpteen times on this forum and I have never shied away from it. You showed no interest in discussing it on this thread; you simply ignored my response.

Moves
24 Nov 17

Originally posted by @fmf
Having thrown this in there you seemed uninterested in discussing it. Added to that is the fact that this slippery slope argument has been discussed umpteen times on this forum and I have never shied away from it. You showed no interest in discussing it on this thread; you simply ignored my response.
Actually that wasn’t how I would have predicted you to respond.

F

Moves
24 Nov 17

You can take Christ's word for it or you can put your trust in FMF's explanations that God is wishy washy - changing His moral character.
In which of my posts did I assert that your torturer god ideology is "wishy washy"? Point it out.

F

Moves
24 Nov 17
1 edit

Sorry FMF. Your Creator didn't give you a book which has only three lines - like

"In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
Stone gays.
The End."
When did I suggest that anything remotely like this was the case? You are making stances up and attributing them to me.

Moves
24 Nov 17

I think suzianne is lurking 😵

F

Moves
24 Nov 17

Originally posted by @divegeester
Actually that wasn’t how I would have predicted you to respond.
Mercurial is my middle name!

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Nov 17
6 edits

FMF, i wrote and stand by still ...

Your Creator condemns a man lying with a man for sex in Leviticus 18:22 then and also today.

The procedure of dealing with the act is different in the new testament church. But if God's condemnation of the act has changed then God would no longer deem it worthy of death.

Romans 1:27 ,32

" ... males, leaving the natural use of the female, burned in thier craving toward one another, males with males committing unseemliness ..." (v.27)

Paul writing under inspiration says that such things were still worthy of death.

" ... knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are worthy [not were worthy] of death ..." (v.32)

He didn't write that such things were once worthy of death but are no longer so.
Though the procedure of capital punishment is not commanded to the new covenant saints the sin itself is still "worthy of death".

It indicates that God's moral condemnation of the act had not changed.

Many other representative sins were included in this list of sins still worthy of death.

Moves
24 Nov 17

Yet another admission that morality is not universal and objective.
Oh so you believe the new covenant only applies to a select few and not to everyone?

Moves
24 Nov 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @dj2becker
Oh so you believe the new covenant only applies to a select few and not to everyone?
Let me throw you a ladder down so can climb out of that hole 😵

Moves
24 Nov 17

Let me throw you a ladder down so can climb out of that hole 😵
Dodge noted yet again.

Moves
24 Nov 17
1 edit

Dodge noted yet again.
It’s over dude, go back to being FMJ or bunnybecker.

Moves
24 Nov 17
1 edit

It’s over dude, go back to being FMJ or bunnybecker.
So you believe you can live as you please and what the Bible says on how we should live is optional at best? Well that certainly explains your behavior.

Moves
24 Nov 17

So you believe you can live as you please and the what the Bible says on how we should live is optional at best? Well that certainly explains your behavior.
😴

Moves
24 Nov 17

😴
Yawn all you want, your dodge is noted yet again. FMF has groomed you well.