Moves
    18 Oct '10 08:49
    http://www.thegreatgathering.org/images/TGG_statement
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    18 Oct '10 12:04
    Yo! I dont respond to links that have no gist. Unless its in response to something else. Sorry
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Oct '10 18:271 edit
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Yo! I dont respond to links that have no gist. Unless its in response to something else. Sorry
    perhaps a Biblical quotation shall dispel the gloom,

(Galatians 5:22-24) . . .On the other hand, the fruitage of the spirit is love, joy, peace, long-suffering, kindness, goodness, faith,  mildness, self-control. Against such things there is no law.  Moreover, those who belong to Christ Jesus impaled the flesh together with its passions and desires.
  5. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    18 Oct '10 20:051 edit
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Forgive me, karoly

I just really enjoyed the MANY different websites your crowhouse.com has offered and came across these wonderful links of, a video on "signs, and how much is missed of what they express", and a wonderful link giving hope for mankind if we only UNITE in love to another.

I do apologize for being so short, and just posting those links, but my time was running out at the cafe last night, though I surely wanted to give you all the opportunity to see what pleased me, and I would hope you all.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Oct '10 20:34
    Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
    Forgive me, karoly

I just really enjoyed the MANY different websites your crowhouse.com has offered and came across these wonderful links of, a video on "signs, and how much is missed of what they express", and a wonderful link giving hope for mankind if we only UNITE in love to another.

I do apologize for being so short, and just posting those ...[text shortened]... urely wanted to give you all the opportunity to see what pleased me, and I would hope you all.
    according to your knowledge and experience Taco why is there such a discrepancy between the two
  7. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    18 Oct '10 20:38
    Could you please share with me in how you see the discrepancy?
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    18 Oct '10 21:12
    Forgive me, karoly

I do apologize for being so short, and just posting those ...[text shortened]... urely wanted to give you all the opportunity to see what pleased me, and I would hope you all.
    ok, I still would like yo know your take
  9. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    18 Oct '10 21:15
    in?
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Oct '10 22:15
    Could you please share with me in how you see the discrepancy?
    sure, the fruitage of the spirit is love joy peace kindness, yes we live in a world marred with greed, corruption, oppression and war.
  11. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    18 Oct '10 22:48
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    according to your knowledge and experience Taco why is there such a discrepancy between the two
    ignorance

Ignorance is what keeps a man shackled from his TRUE image and likeness, and Christ came to awake all to have their eyes and ears opened to recognize this, and FIND Life IS love, therefore only in such this MINDSET to another, and if one were to smite thee, to turn the other cheek, being you know they KNOW NOT how wonderful they TRULY are.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Oct '10 22:572 edits
    ignorance

Ignorance is what keeps a man shackled from his TRUE image and likeness, and Christ came to awake all to have their eyes and ears opened to recognize this, and FIND Life IS love, therefore only in such this MINDSET to another, and if one were to smite thee, to turn the other cheek, being you know they KNOW NOT how wonderful they TRULY are.
    you have some faith in humanity Taco, that is for sure. Its a wonderful positive quality i think, always trying to see the potential in people, after all, Love believes all things (is willing to impute pure motives), hopes all things (is positive and optimistic) and endures al things (is able to conquer even the greatest adversity) Ignorance is difficult, for sleeping persons do not like to be woken abruptly, it musty be done gingerly and with patience 🙂
  13. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    18 Oct '10 23:09
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    you have some faith in humanity Taco, that is for sure. Its a wonderful positive quality i think, always trying to see the potential in people, after all, Love believes all things (is willing to impute pure motives), hopes all things (is positive and optimistic) and endures al things (is able to conquer even the greatest adversity) Ignorance is dif ...[text shortened]... leeping persons do not like to be woken abruptly, it musty be done gingerly and with patience 🙂
    Amen, and ty
  14. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    18 Oct '10 23:09
    =]
  15. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    19 Oct '10 08:32
    I have limited credit with the net (no need to respond to that, taco)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree