1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    19 Mar '10 16:28
    Any thoughts on the fruit Jesus was talking about in Matt 7: 16-20. John 15: 1-8. Rom 7:4. Col 1:10. Heb 13:15.
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    19 Mar '10 17:13
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Any thoughts on the fruit Jesus was talking about in Matt 7: 16-20. John 15: 1-8. Rom 7:4. Col 1:10. Heb 13:15.
    Its Jehovah Witnesses. They are the fruits. The entire Bible is about Jehovah Witnesses. The promises that were made to Abraham is about the the Jehovah Witnesses. Christ came to die for Jehovah Witnesses. The 144,000 is the Jehovah Witnesses. The modern Jews are the Jehovah Witnesses. If you want salvation you have to be a ...... 😀 ..... Jehovah Witnesses ... OK ? We get it... 😀
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Mar '10 17:35
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Its Jehovah Witnesses. They are the fruits. The entire Bible is about Jehovah Witnesses. The promises that were made to Abraham is about the the Jehovah Witnesses. Christ came to die for Jehovah Witnesses. The 144,000 is the Jehovah Witnesses. The modern Jews are the Jehovah Witnesses. If you want salvation you have to be a ...... 😀 ..... Jehovah Witnesses ... OK ? We get it... 😀
    no, Glavo is talking about fruit cakes like you Raj, you are the fruit in the fruit cake.
  4. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    19 Mar '10 17:42
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    no, Glavo is talking about fruit cakes like you Raj, you are the fruit in the fruit cake.
    Lol.... I'm supprised he's not on someones cereal for breakfast....
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Mar '10 18:261 edit
    Lol.... I'm supprised he's not on someones cereal for breakfast....
    Lol, im sure i saw him on the front of my Swiss muesli this morning, he was beside a dried banana and a raisin, some kind of nut i think 😉
  6. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    19 Mar '10 19:04
    No Rajj
    ..your not even close to getting it. If you did get it even in the simplest sense you'd not say the things you do about us and the work we do as in the door to door work that Jesus and the diciples did and understood the importance and need to do that. If we didn't do this work, it's for sure you and ones like you could care less about it and the importance of getting with ones on a personal level and teach them about the bible's truths. What do you not understand about Matt 24:14. 28:19,20. 1Pet 2:9,17?????????????????????????????
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    19 Mar '10 19:20
    No Rajj
    ..your not even close to getting it. If you did get it even in the simplest sense you'd not say the things you do about us and the work we do as in the door to door work that Jesus and the diciples did and understood the importance and need to do that. If we didn't do this work, it's for sure you and ones like you could care less about it and ...[text shortened]... do you not understand about Matt 24:14. 28:19,20. 1Pet 2:9,17?????????????????????????????
    But I said that. The Jehovah Witnesses are Gods people. Only they do Gods will. I understand what you are saying. Everybody understands that the Jehovah Witness group is getting salvation. OK? We get it.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Mar '10 19:281 edit
    But I said that. The Jehovah Witnesses are Gods people. Only they do Gods will. I understand what you are saying. Everybody understands that the Jehovah Witness group is getting salvation. OK? We get it.
    Haven't i seen you some place before? were you on the inside of a Cadburys fruit and nut bar?
  9. Illinois
    Moves
    19 Mar '10 19:49
    Broadly speaking, doing good and honoring God.
  10. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    19 Mar '10 20:48
    I'll take a stab at this G75. I first think of Galations were Paul speaks of the fruits of the spirit. (Or is it Romans?)Patients,Kindness,long suffering ect. I would venture to say that the spirit of God helps these traits along in otherwise sinful man. Also Jesus said you would know a tree by it's fruit. A good tree will produce good fruit. A bad tree bad fruit. Obviously we are the trees. I'm on my phone but when I get home tonight I will look at the verses closer. Now of course we will disagree on if the spirit is God or not but never the less God I believe is the one who helps us produce the fruit anyway. Lastly you only fruits nuts and flakes come from California right? 😉
    That was a joke LoL I'm originally from Sacramento.

Manny
  11. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    19 Mar '10 22:00
    Originally posted by menace71
    I'll take a stab at this G75. I first think of Galations were Paul speaks of the fruits of the spirit. (Or is it Romans?)Patients,Kindness,long suffering ect. I would venture to say that the spirit of God helps these traits along in otherwise sinful man. Also Jesus said you would know a tree by it's fruit. A good tree will produce good fruit. A bad tree bad ...[text shortened]... me from California right? 😉
    That was a joke LoL I'm originally from Sacramento.

Manny
    I agree about California, Lol. I'm from Texas and a long ways from home.
    And I agree about the fruits of the spirit that we all have to live by as much as we can and produce good fruit or actions.
    But the fruit here that Jesus is speaking of is about religion and what they produce as a result their dealings spiritually. If a religion is not feeding their flock with the right spiritual food or as Heb 5: 11-14 describes that some still take in "milk" and
    not "solid food" in regards to spiritual knowledge, then the fruits or result are not good or good fruit.
    Again Jesus speaks here of cutting off the ones that do not produce good fruit. And Jesus also said you would know his followers by the fruit they produce.
    So I'm not naming any religions so I won't get my head bitten off again, but we can see why so many religions don't produce a good spiritual fruit and it's sad to say that many in these churches can't explain from the Bible why they believe as they do even with the simplest issues.
  12. PenTesting
    Moves
    19 Mar '10 23:121 edit
    I agree about California, Lol. I'm from Texas and a long ways from home.
    And I agree about the fruits of the spirit that we all have to live by as much as we can and produce good fruit or actions.
    But the fruit here that Jesus is speaking of is about religion and what they produce as a result their dealings spiritually. If a religion is not feeding th an't explain from the Bible why they believe as they do even with the simplest issues.
    You are really thick. Everybody knows the JWs are false prophets and now you are demonstrating that you are a false teacher. Just one verse prior to Matt 7 16 says :

Mat 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
    Mat 7:16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

Christ is warning people of the false prophets that will come in sheep's clothing. And the 'them' in verse 16 is obviously the false prophets referred to in verse 15 You cant read, You cant interpret and you cant explain. So stop misleading people, Mr False Prophet and False Teacher.
  13. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    19 Mar '10 23:332 edits
    Matt 7:16-20 Jesus is talking about the results of the deeds of the putative prophet. If the prophet does things which have good results, he is good. If he does things which have bad results, he is bad.

EDIT - Same with John 15:1-8

EDIT - Romans 7:4 is similar to the other two, though it could be "faith" as well...both faith and works are supposedly Godly things to have/do right?
  14. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    19 Mar '10 23:35
    You are really thick. Everybody knows the JWs are false prophets and now you are demonstrating that you are a false teacher. Just one verse prior to Matt 7 16 says :

Mat 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
    Mat 7:16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorn ...[text shortened]... terpret and you cant explain. So stop misleading people, Mr False Prophet and False Teacher.
    Lol.....Your one of a kind. And that's a point in itself you who are out there alone. How do these scriptures fit you? Ps 133:1. Heb 10:25 &13:1. Matt 23:8. 1Pet 5:9. Rom 12:10.
    I don't believe any of these do my friend as I know you are part of no church that you claim but instead your out there on you own doing whatever Raj does.. So these scriptures about our dealings with "Brothers of like Faith" cannot be a part of you as you have no Brothers...... thus you do not follow the Bibles advice and simple acknowledgements that his people have Brothers as in congregations. What is your congregation??????????????? Rajchurchofone?
  15. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    19 Mar '10 23:38
    In Col 1:6, which you did not mention, the fruit are the converts to Christianity. In Col 1:10, it's the same as the others - good deeds/faith.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree